TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2007 Group Trips!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife and I both have next Friday off. So, we're definitely going to meet the midwest trip at Holiday World. Though we won't be there until about 2 PM central time.

Great success! It'll be nice to meet a few more people from the site. I guess I'll text Robb or something when we arrive, assuming that cell phones even work out there in Deliverance County.

I'm having a problem finding English sites for Yokohama Cosmoworld and Yomiuriland.

Where did you guys score info on hours of operation?

We're planning on hitting both of these parks on Monday Sept 3rd.

Sunday @ KI/SG will be my first time meeting up with TPR in person. Where can folks who are not on the official tour meet up with the group? Will we be able to see you at the gate, or do we just look around for the group in the park?

Looking forward to Sunday!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since people who have been on a trip with us before get priority...the flyers for Europe and East Coast US will be posted to the various Trip Boards...TODAY!!!!

Everyone else...you'll see them on Monday. We'll also do a Trip Chat next week as well. And don't worry, there will be a lottery if necessary so the extra few days won't kill you!