Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 324: V.I.PASSHOLDER Perks in January announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Wed May 23, 2007 2:23 pm

Disney Dood wrote:Disney "most Americans are either Italian or Irish

That is just such an incorrect statement, but a view taken by many people in Boston and New York.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby coasterbadboy » Wed May 23, 2007 2:59 pm

Geez! Those people have the pedigree of plastic flamingos.

(Someone must have taped it. Think it'll end up youtube? :lolr: )

Give me Disney, or give me death!

Location: Waiting to take a bulldozer into Extreme Makeover: DCA

Postby America Sings Freak » Wed May 23, 2007 3:40 pm

This is a show of how Disney excels in security and for this and other reasons are why Disney is one of the top amusement park security forces in the world.

Coaster Count: 49

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby MisterP » Wed May 23, 2007 5:05 pm

If they were drunk, they should done what i did in March 2006. Drink like 5 Coke & Jacks before going, then going to MK at 9 at night with Extra Magic Hours until two. Then ride Splash Mountain like 10 times in a row. By the 4th one, you're cussing out puppets. **

**Yes, I realize those puppets are in fact audio-animatronic characters from the classic, racist madcap live-action/cartoon Huey Long-inspired,Walt-Disney-approved, motion picture "The Song of the Racist Fox and Bear", starring Cedric the Entertainer's dad, Jimmy the "Back of the Bus" Entertainer, who starred as the charming Uncle ReamUs

[/i]

Flight of James: Ride of Steel the Revenge

Postby jamesdillaman » Thu May 24, 2007 4:17 pm

^ Yeah....

Anyway, I don't see why stuff like this even makes news. If this happened outside a mall, you probably wouldn't ever hear about it. I don't like how the media seems to convey the idea that Disney is not part of the rest of the world. The people are the same, only the scenery is different...

-James Dillaman

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby Alpenguy » Thu May 24, 2007 9:42 pm

That's a pretty tame incident compared to many I've heard of at various parks, let alone the full closure of a certain park I worked at on 4/20 about halfway through the day cause of just so much crap going down.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

sounds like "grad night"

Postby stricklandCC » Fri May 25, 2007 5:30 am

Every year, WDW opens their doors till late for graduating seniors("grad-night"(highschool)) and their guests...yes, 14 year-old freshmans. After working at MK for a while, I've watched my pop-corn cart completely tipped over,Ice Cream cart robbed for it's bank(till), the entire Christmas Shoppe LOOTED, busted windows and all. Fornication and oral services on Haunted Mansion, and monorail "surfing attempts". Mayhem seriously takes place at that park during this time a year. The media(nearly all owned by Disney) is only allowed to report these situation every so often...

He's kind of sad and pathetic

Postby BarryH » Fri May 25, 2007 8:02 am

^It's amazing...people cry bloody murder during Gay Days, but not during Grad Bashes!

Full Fledged RETARD!

Haunted Mansion Renovations

Postby Adrenaline_Rush » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:09 pm

For being a passholder to disney parks here in Florida, we get a disney newsletter, the "Mickey Monitor" which revealed information on some of the renovations for the Haunted Mansion at Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Florida. I quote this directly from the "Mickey Monitor" passholder book.

When The Haunted Mansion reopens this fall, you'll notice that strange things occured. "We increased the feeling of presence and movement between guests and ghosts," said Walt Disney Imagineering Creative Show Producer Kathy Rogers.

Digital audio will give our old pal the Ghost Host the power to hop around in the stretch room, and dart back and forth on your "doom buggy." In the gallery, a lightning storm will cause the portraits to become more and more ghostly!

Even disembodied medium Madame Leota's had a face lift---literally. Her crystal ball will float in mid air! In the attic, look for an extra-creepy bride with a string of grooms, all pictured before her. Each undergoes a change as the bouquet in her hand changes to an. . .well, we cant just give it all away!

Quoted directly from the "Mickey Monitor"

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby Drop-Out » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:12 pm

Basically, they are turning the mansion into the east coast version of Disneyland's mansion. Talk about originality! At least they will be refurbing it, it looked horrid when i was last at wdw.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!