TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR MidWest USA 2007" Trip Thread!

Wow 100 people, huh? Like someone said earlier, there is gonna be ALOT of repeat TRs...Seems like yall was having fun before yall even made it to the first park..which is a good thing. Made me almost wish I wasn't at work right now (almost- I still gotta make my $$ ). Can't wait for the next update!

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG B-Dubs! It's been a few years since I last did underage drunken karaoke in Sandusky.

I hate you all!

Gotta love hanging out with fellow cedar point employees after work. One of the unwritten perks of working there.

Great update Robb. Makes we wonder if you should do on bus interviews with Jahan in between parks.

Sorry to see that some people were stuck flying on the same plane as Ryan.

The bus signs were a nice touch.

Did Elissa finally groom Jahan?

Who else brought 2 condoms besides Beatle Ben?

How come there are no Big Mike pictures?

Robb - Ended up at BWW for lunch today. Blazin is just evil! How'd you do 12 in under 4 min? Good God man!

Sadly, time is not going to work out Saturday to meet you all at SFKK. There in spirit and will just have to save $ for the next trip.

Jahan sounds like he's got the start of a fan club. Lou and Hoffman girl might just have some competition.

Robb and Elissa, that update sucked! There were no Big Mike pics, no Retarded yellow hat club, and no Hoffman girl pics. Seriously WHAT THE HELL! Where's Other Jim! You need Other Jim photos!

I really wish I could go on one of these trips someday because they look so awesome! How do I sign up for one? Do I need a parent to sign me over to you so you can be my mommy and daddy for the trip? Where's the next update?

Jimmy "I seriously still love you guys and my sarcasm is at an all-time high right now" Bo

Robb and Elissa, that update sucked! There were no Big Mike pics, no Retarded yellow hat club, and no Hoffman girl pics. Seriously WHAT THE HELL! Where's Other Jim! You need Other Jim photos!

I really wish I could go on one of these trips someday because they look so awesome! How do I sign up for one? Do I need a parent to sign me over to you so you can be my mommy and daddy for the trip? Where's the next update?

Jimmy "I seriously still love you guys and my sarcasm is at an all-time high right now" Bo

Oh Hymbo that was great. My question is how many pages are taken up with this type of post:

I sure hope I can go on a trip someday.

No kidding, really, the trips seem fun who knew. We ALL wish we were on this trip so let's not ALL tell each other about it.

2nd R&E have been discussing these trips for a year and you are just now realizing they took 100 people. Man if only R&E would have made trip info easily accesible to everyone. BTW we all don't need to prove that we now know there are 100 people so no more about that either.

2 rules for the first day.

1. No more posts wishing you were there.

2. No more post about how many people there are.

If 2 rules are too many then just go with: No posting obvious crap.

Rich "This is my first missed TPR trip" Bitner

Please please don't break the voyage like you did abismo!

Too late. They already broke Python at Coney. THE LEGACY CONTINUES! *blares creepy muzac* Luckily it was after my shift, so I got to join in the great making-fun-of.

Anyways, my mini highlights of the Coney trip:

-They came (compleltey unexpected, but still f'in sweet!)

-Met Robb and Elissa

-Gave people plenty of chances to POV

-Pounded Ryan

-Hung out after my shift.