TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well come on...really...if Robb was not usually so incredibly efficicent with posting updates everyone wouldn't be getting so uptight about there being no updates. Robb, you have been just too perfect in the past and now it coming back to bite you!

PS: I hope you realize that is a compliment

I just wanna say big Thanks to R&E for making the Mini Europe trip one Excellent trip.

Here's just one of the many pictures i've taken. The rest will follow sometime later.

DSC_0340.jpg.1a688ce9cca8afd9f8b7b583302ebeed.jpg

Just one shot..

For those of you wanting updates, you've pushed Robb too far! He's pretty pi$$ed off about all of the whining. He owes YOU NOTHING!!

Here he is, NOT doing updates while we are waiting for our plane in Madrid.

Start the bitching (again) in 3, 2, 1....

Robb.Hates.Everyone.jpg.acd7844c670f4c3ce1ee9a84777c8e9e.jpg

Ask again, and he will not post anything until AFTER the Japan trip.

Dave seems to be preeching some kind of neo-Nazi message to us all in that pic...

I'm liking Ed's "hang on for dear life" riding style too.

So yeh, Morgan, post your poem thingy, it could shut a few people up

Hope to hear from those still on their way home soon, have a good journey guys.

For those of you wanting updates, you've pushed Robb too far! He's pretty pi$$ed off about all of the whining. He owes YOU NOTHING!!

THat's the Madrid Airport? Jeez, those seats look much more comfortable then the seats where i had to wait in Madrid.

^^ Looks like Lou stuck with the (remaining) Panthers

Heres a brief Europe update. Again, my camera broke so I had to do this from Paint.

11.png.9223d1326afed48ee49d91d982de79b9.png

Once you go black, you'll never go back. Screw you Mamba at WOF. :p

10.png.22e188a01bb32ae279481f1227b9194b.png

Dan friendly, seriously!

9.png.2255cc6db045228c674290b31fc3fe07.png

Guys, Hoffman chick or Lou? YOU DECIDE!

8.png.b5165689a28d0797a43a431349f20a19.png

Heres Kidtums, still scarred from Tibidabo.

Totally agree, Dave. And also, it was just too good to not be published. Something like that would never come into my mind. Great job, Mr. Morgan.

Good update Homer, and Robb's photos can't compare to these. While primitive, these "photos" are good ways to show what is probably going on before Robb posts the next update.

One question for those who went, was the new Intamin 4D coaster open?

As for the lack of updates, I actually like that there was the wait. One, it makes them better, and two, if I were Robb, I wouldn't do any updates until I got back. Hell, I would wait longer since everyone is complaining.

I do hope Robb posts nothing after the Japan trip. Then I can see all the embarassing photos of me.

Totally agree, Dave. And also, it was just too good to not be published. Something like that would never come into my mind. Great job, Mr. Morgan.

Hey guys! Are you home yet? I'm going to post the lyrics to the poem, but I want to wait until Robb posts the video because I think the live performance will be much more embarrassing and humiliating to the whiny posters it was directed at.

Oh, and now that they've read this, they'll be wetting their pants in anticipation of the "Morgan's rude poem about people complaining there's no updates" update. That's nice, too.

OMG Hanno, that picture is freaking hysterical!!

Kyle, the add-on was a whole lot of fun, but you were VERY much missed by many of us, believe me. You too Jon, and Rich and Melanie and my Brit boys and all the others who left after Spain! Was great to meet all the new people, just a shame not everybody was there. But there'll be other trips and other times.

The parks were all awesome, and I'll probably try and post some kind of trip report without pictures at some point, but it's the people that really made the trip for me. Alveys, the Panthers, the Retarded Yellow Hat Crew, the surviving members of the BotBC, the people who were on the UK trip last year but I only got to know this year, the new people, and everybody else... I never thought anything could live up to the UK trip, but this was insanely amazing and I'm missing it (and you all) already!

Only slight sore point on the trip was losing (on the very last night before I flew home) a bag containing 180 cigarettes, my graduation hat (this is the thing I'm most bummed about because that's an awesome memory and souvenir, sorry Larry ), my Zamperla cap (Bruno, can I get another one?!), and my block of wood from Troy. :(:(:(:( *sob*

To those of you who are bitching about updates, everybody seems to be being too nice to you people. This trip was exhausting for everybody, let alone Robb and Elissa, who had 800 other things to do on top of having fun in the parks. You should be grateful that Robb posts any updates at all whilst on a trip, I sure as hell wouldn't. You *know* how busy he is, yet you continue to bitch and whine? I suggest you get lost, and find some other way of distracting yourself in order to remain patient. The updates aren't thrown together in ten minutes, even these mini forum updates can take several hours, and he does actually want to eat, sleep, and spend time with his wife, daughter, and friends at some point. I knew there had been one or two complaints earlier in the thread, but I didn't realise there were members here who were stupid, inconsiderate, and rude enough to actually continue bitching. Seriously, banning you guys until all the updates are done sounds like a GREAT plan to me.

Amazing trip. Yum.

Hey guys! Are you home yet? I'm going to post the lyrics to the poem, but I want to wait until Robb posts the video because I think the live performance will be much more embarrassing and humiliating to the whiny posters it was directed at.

Oh, and now that they've read this, they'll be wetting their pants in anticipation of the "Morgan's rude poem about people complaining there's no updates" update. That's nice, too.

I can't wait. You were seriously awesome Morgan

^^Here here, Lou! Let's ban those who complained about the lack of updates. Better yet, let's exile them to Coasterbuzz and the DIS Boards!

Anyway, I should have Robb take a photo of me in a Speedo. That way on the Japan trip, if anyone complains about the lack of updates, Robb can post the photos!