TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Well that's definetly a change. Perhap X is starting to FINALLY die down with the crowds and excitement...after 5 years.

I wonder how this is going to end up. I can see it being normal on weekdays, but weekends? X's last ride on a saturday could end up being at 2 A.M.

If you are an Xtreme passholder can you pick up your Flashpass anytime during the day or do you still have to get there early before they are sold out?

So if I get there at 4 or 5 on a Saturday can I still pick mine up?

YAH! I just found this rare-ass Shockwave footage...so please nobody rain on my parade and tell me someone already found it, cuz it looks amazingly cool and I doubt anybody mention it yet.

Perhaps if they can't decide on what to fill Psyclone's old spot with, they'll bring back their old Stand-Up for another run, to join Riddler in becoming the only park in the world with 2 standups!

I kid, I kid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TNBNAuiC6yo

Hey, that's a pretty cool video! I liked it minus the constant screaming, was that really necessary? :/ I haven't seen a video of that coaster yet, thanks for posting it!

Regarding what I would like to see in Psyclone's spot: I would love to see a smallish Intamin Plug-N-Play woody there. Probably something the size of Balder would be nice.

^ Yes, they are always guarenteed to you. So even if they sell out, you're guarenteed to get your strand of 4.

-Jahan

That sort of defeats the purpose of fastlane, but whatever. Especially since I am sure that a large portion of SFMM's business is from passholders.

^^ LOL at the landscaping in Scream's mural.

What I dont understand is they skipped "X" and "Dejavu" on the "Greatest Coasters Every Built".

...oh wait.

Hey Jahan, any new updates yet?

lol

Not really. As you can see, even Coaster Realm was only able to milk out about 8-10 photos to put in an update. I've made my way down to the park several times, I just havn't seen anything impressive-enough to take pictures of. Sorry!

-Jahan

It'd be cool if they could bring it back someday, though. It looks like a cool ride, and if they got some new trains or something, put it in a building, rethemed it as a new attraction, the GP wouldn't know the difference. In theory it'd be a new ride. Haha, just wishful thinking...

Hey Jahan,

I was there last night before I flew to Colorado. (I was at Elitch today.) I called you to see what you were up to. See if you wanted to join me for some fun on the night rides.

Oh, and I love your phone message,"I probably won't get back to you anyway." Nice!

I saw Mike over at Revolution. He was doing an awesome job rockin' tha mic. The hot opp that was in the control booth would look mortified every time he spoke as if he was intentionally trying to embarrass her. I thought you did an awesome job Mike. Keep it up. It's nice to see employees that actually like their jobs. Not just seat fillers. Oh, by the way, is it just me or are their a bunch of HOT chicks working there this summer. Jahan, Mike, Chris, you all need to make tha "round tha Mountain" club and see how many of them you can score with.

Now go!