TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb's Interview on CoasterRadio.com

That was a pretty cool little radio show. The guys had personality, and you could tell that the one guy has a background in production, as it was very professional sounding. I thought Robb did a godo job in the interview, though they should perhaps have talked to him a little longer. Overall, a cool show...

dt

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the only thing I was a little bummed about was that other than the questions for the interview, I didn't get an idea if the show was a 'funny' one, or serious one. Keep in mind that I only talked to one of the guys and they laid down the other two guys in editing the show together.

Overall it's a GREAT idea, and if I had the time I really should have downloaded an episode before I did the interview and I would have talked about dog farts and boobs more. But it's one of those things where you don't know who's listening to it, and the last time I would want is to have a park listen to it and think that all the site is about is farts and boobs! (then again, isn't that what it's all about?)

--Robb "It's hard to maintain a professional attitude, yet be fun at the same time, and do it for a public interview no less!" Alvey

That was pretty cool.The part about the German chicks was pretty funny.

Robb,you said something about group trips.Do you know when and where this will be?

Diego"Just a curios TPR member."Valdez