TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Looks awesome!

I've always wondered how they would do a skateboarding coaster...

And it actually doesn't look too rough

It's not rough at all. There's only one jolt, going into ramp, and that's a track issue. I think the lead-in is just really small there. The spinning is all smooth and buttery. Tis very nice.

And coastercrazed, it's the same layout though mirrored.

Wow, this is a great ride for SFSTL, and it looks so cool in the area. This looks so much better than I expected, and now I really want to go back to SFSTL. I see that it is in the back of the park, but (random question) is the entrance by Xcalibur or is the entrance in Loony Tunes National Park?

Wow, this is a great ride for SFSTL, and it looks so cool in the area. This looks so much better than I expected, and now I really want to go back to SFSTL. I see that it is in the back of the park, but (random question) is the entrance by Xcalibur or is the entrance in Loony Tunes National Park?

Ehh, it's a little bit of both. If you know where Friar Tucks Turkey Legs is, then you could say that the entrance is basically right there. The park is situated right next to Xcalibur though.

Very nice.

I don't understand why the record parks like Magic Mountain, Cedar Point and Great Adventure don't have rides like this. Not even a simple mouse.

The cheapest rides to crank up their records...

I really hate that they put a Tony Hawk themed coaster in the middle of the Britannia section, but it does look like it at least fits in with the environment. I cant wait to get over to SFStL and ride this thing May 5th. Great photos of a great park, thanks a lot.

I'll be out there May 5th as well! Hope to see you there!

I'm going with my school. Is that going to be any kind of special day at the park (i.e. a school day)? It seems every time I go to SFStL with school the park is so crowded you cant get any rides in.

Either way, it might be cool to see a fellow TPR member there. We might just have to ride something together and talk coaster nerdy talk.

-Justin "POST NUMBER 1000!" Seabaugh

I'll be out there May 5th as well! Hope to see you there!

I'm going with my school. Is that going to be any kind of special day at the park (i.e. a school day)? It seems every time I go to SFStL with school the park is so crowded you cant get any rides in.

Either way, it might be cool to see a fellow TPR member there. We might just have to ride something together and talk coaster nerdy talk.

-Justin "POST NUMBER 1000!" Seabaugh

Saturday will be Choir day, but I wouldn't expect it to get TOO busy. They'll have two trains running on everything so lines shouldn't get more than 10-15 minutes. Hit me up with some numbers or some way of contacting you and we'll set something up! I'd be glad to spend a couple hours with a fellow enthusiast.