TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Well, Cedar Fair can't control everything it's employees and the people who have been contracted to build the ride take video of, especially on days when construction is halted, besides with all of the movies, and povs already out, they are probably more relaxed about it.

How does something like that get out?? Doesn't Cedar Fair keep that under wraps?
That's what I was wondering. I found this on another forum so thought I'd share the link. My guess is that Cedar Fair will have it removed, however, as soon as they find out that whoever leaked it.

^Got this from the blog. Don't know if this means anything.Or does this just mean that there is only one station?

I have a question for you. Since Maverick will load and unload on the same platform, will the ride have bins to leave your belongings in like the other rides, or will the park require all loose articles be left in lockers? Thanks!

From Tony & Tyler:

There will be storage bins on the loading platform for your loose articles.

EDIT: Look at the pic real close, Is it a Train???

mvt160.jpg.25ddd411f69d0e60fe79d7d71dbda6b0.jpg

Is it a Train??????

^Got this from the blog. Don't know if this means anything.Or does this just mean that there is only one station?

I have a question for you. Since Maverick will load and unload on the same platform, will the ride have bins to leave your belongings in like the other rides, or will the park require all loose articles be left in lockers? Thanks!

From Tony & Tyler:

There will be storage bins on the loading platform for your loose articles.

Right, same platform, they mean that its not going to be like Millennium or Dragster where you load/unload on different platforms. The person just wanted to know if you would have to rent a locker or not when you ride. At least that's what i got from that.

Coming over that part of the track you would be seeing the front of the train, and that definitely doesn't look like it. I think it's a cherry picker of some sort.

-Nick C.

Coming over that part of the track you would be seeing the front of the train, and that definitely doesn't look like it. I think it's a cherry picker of some sort.

-Nick C.

I have now figured that out and I feel like a real idiot.