TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Even the Web site says where it is: "Located on the Sandusky Register's TV tower 165 feet high, this camera gives you panoramic views of the downtown Sandusky area."

Sorry... wrong one. That's different, and you actually can see downtown Sandusky. If you looked towards Sandusky from the FunCam, you'd get a lot of pier and not a lot else.

Besides, does the FunCam look 165 feet off water level to you?

Def a crane! Suspicous no?

No, it's not suspicous at all.

Cranes are required for many things in the building of a new coaster. It could be there for any number of reasons.

Once the track and supports are finished doesn't mean that cranes are no longer needed for heavy lifting.

I just meant like if the cams on the Cedar Point web site are down. many of us think there testing. So i f a crane is by the lifthill I was just wondering well maybe something happened on while a train was going up the lifthill. I dont know. Im just stringing the little pieces together. I mean you could be right too! Who knows????

I just meant like if the cams on the Cedar Point web site are down. many of us think there testing. So i f a crane is by the lifthill I was just wondering well maybe something happened on while a train was going up the lifthill. I dont know. Im just stringing the little pieces together. I mean you could be right too! Who knows????

You're thinking way too much about this. It's warm out, go outside and get rid of the cabin fever.

By you're logic they could have changed their minds about building the aqua trax. Now they're tearing the ride down to start over again. I mean I could be right. Who knows????

You're thinking way too much about this. It's warm out, go outside and get rid of the cabin fever.

By you're logic they could have changed their minds about building the aqua trax. Now they're tearing the ride down to start over again. I mean I could be right. Who knows????

Now that's an idea. A western themed aqua trax! This has all just been a diversion to keep us from guessing the real new ride for 07. Brilliant!

Anyway! I was surfing Funcoast.com and I decided to check the cam. Well my school computers suck but I was able to save 2 pictures of maveric anyone feel like guessing what going on?

Whatever now I think Im thinking about this way too much!

freky!!!.jpg.1be8c273068450789b507b4644f386bd.jpg

OMG! I think Its a Train! could they be testing?

LOL.jpg.4cedefeb924f6c25b0bf2f4d7ba75921.jpg

Crane or Train?