TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

p. 624 - New Epic Universe details, including Isle of Berk!

^^^How many times are you going to mention that you have tickets for opening night?

I don't know I find each announcement to be just a little more exciting then the last.

Obviously my school computer found it so exciting it decided to quote me twice.

That is the funniest thing I have read in a little while.....Way to go Rich!

There are 60 Blue Men In Total Within The Company which rotate around the Venue Shows (Set In Cities) and go on tour and do press ect...

There are normally 6-8 Blue Men Per Venue And 3 Play At A Time.

Incase You Wondered, I am A Blue Man Group Fan.

Well, The Answer Is Of Course No! They Wear Rubber Gloves And Bauld Caps And Blue Mehron Grease Paint Down To Their Shoulders.

If You Go To The Show, Bring A Camera And Have Something The Blue Men Can Sign. You Meet The Band & BM After The Show And You Can Get Them To Sign Things And Have Pics With Them!

^ LOL Yeah, I was only joking. I've seen the shows in Chicago, Vegas, and two touring shows. Also went to music school with a drummer in the vegas show, got to go backstage and meet everybody. Does anyone have tickets to opening night in Orlando by chance?

-James Dillaman

^ Oh god.....

My second time at the show I was choosen to participate. You know the portion where they "supposedly" swing a guy from a rope upsidedown, and make a painting? That was the bit I got choosen for. I cleaned jello out of my hair for weeks.

The throat cam is one of the movements originally from the Rock Concert Instruction Manual. Specifically it's Rock Star Movement #10: Getting a closer look at the audience. That's when they go to an audience member with a lipstick cam and get a closer look at the audience member with the camera by "sticking it down their throat".

I love the movie, but this is just something I am not going to miss. I really hope the go with something creative, but I am not holding my breath.

I can agree with you on the that. I remember watching a special a little whole back about the "innovative technology" that came out when building BTTF. I know they can put something fantastic in its place..but it is the question of what?

BTW...Nice Title...Since when do you wield the lightsaber of justice?

-Ryan