TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Toverland Discussion Thread

This will probably sound really stupid, but it amazes me how they build coasters out of sequence like this and then it all somehow fits together in the end.

It's kind of like when they build a bridge and start from both ends and then meet in the middle and it fits!

GCI already told us that it will be a smooth ride so don't expect any TDZ parts on this ride.

Even the breaks will be magnetic so the ride will be a pleasure to ride in for the whole family.

I;m looking forward to my GCI wich i will be doing @ beech bend on my upcomming trip before this things opens.

There are 2 more potential cliënts in Europe"

Flamingo Land and Alton Towers?

I hope Alton Towers go for an Intamin woodie and not a GCI.

But I do hope Flamingoland go for the GCI woodie.

One major rumor would be tripsdrill

I noticed a while back that RCDB had listed a GCI woodie for Tripsdrill in 2008 but now it is not there.

Those are great looking construction photos! Have you ever noticed in some photos all the aerial aerosol spraying thats being done across the sky? These photos inadvertently have captured planes leaving behind all those trails and how the atmosphere changes right before your eyes.

Those are great looking construction photos! Have you ever noticed in some photos all the aerial aerosol spraying thats being done across the sky? These photos inadvertently have captured planes leaving behind all those trails and how the atmosphere changes right before your eyes.

for some reason, in holland, the air is filled with airplanes whereever you look, at day, huge lines of cloud and in the night the indicator lights. You get used to it

Damn, there building fast as hell now! The 3rd turn is already up and the track towards the turn is also rising up. I'm curious how fast they will build in the next week! Good, photo's!

I think this is going to be the little house for the lift-engine:

And that it would be relocated to this spot:

Greetings from the Netherlands!