I am back from that trip. In the next days/weeks I will post the TR´s from each Park I have visited on my Trip, in this thread!
1. Heide Park - this site
2. Movie Park (Part 1) - this site / Movie Park (Part 2) - here 3. Toverland - here 4. Phantasialand (Part 1) - here / Phantasialand (Part 2) - here 5. Phantasialand BONUS - here 6. Funny Pictures BONUS - maybe coming soon
lets start my Trip Reports. Today was my first working day, after the trip, and it sucks so much. I am really tired! However, I want to show you all my pictures. I hope you will enjoy it!
My Trip with Robb + Elissa started at Heide Park. We all (Robb + Elissa, Dan, Joey, Mary and Dave) met at the entry at 08:30am. It was the first time I met them. The weather was very good for that day, the sun was shining the whole day!
Heide Park is my homepark, and favorite Park in north Germany, too! We had a great day there. The park was not so full. We only had to wait 1 or 2 minutes.
- First we started with Colossos, my favorite wooden coaster (no, I never rode BALDER)! We enjoyed Collosos a few times, because the airtime was great!
- Then we rode Limit, a Vekoma SLC. Elissa rode it only for her credits, and for me!
- Big Loop was fun. We all liked this old coaster!
- Schweizer Bobbahn was okay, we only rode it twice!
- Scream, a was amazing! The overview from the top of the tower is unbelievable.
- The slides of death were fantastic! I think Elissa and Joey rode them all!
All in all it was a great day for us!
--Sören "Robb in a hamsterwheel rules" Schomburg
Now onto the pictures:
Robb and Elissa are preparing the camera for filming the ride.
They enjoyed their first ride on Colossos
Joey and Fynn (peace man)!
The Scream Tower
Sebastian and his girlfriend
Before riding Scream, Robb and Elissa looked so happy! :-)
Fynn and I riding the Monorail
waiting for Robb
I got you...
more flat rides
I think we passed the border to austria.
Yeah, Mountain Rafting
Robb + Elissa enjoyed the Mountain rafting tour
Dan hated it, because it was to wet for him! ^Damn water rides! :-)
here ist the second TR from our Trip!
This was the worst Park, on my short trip! The Park itself was okay, but the weather was not good! It started raining after we rode most of the coasters! However, this was a good break to have some lunch at Subway!
The Parkday starts every morning with a opening Parade! They start with a dancing group, followed with some Park characters! I have never seen something like this before!
- First we ran to “Cop Car Chase”! It was the first ride of the day, we took. It was very smooth, and most of it is inside the building. A nice surprise was the loop inside the building! This ride was the best in the park!
- Then we went to FX, another very rough Vekoma SLC.
- Bandit…. I only can say it hurts so much! This one was the roughest coaster I have ever ridden!
- The High Fall was okay! A welcome surprise was, that the seats were tilted forward on the top. So you had a good view downward! However, I think the nut breaking seats were only made for women, to riding the tower twice! :shock:
- Mad Manor, a wild mouse was also okay, even a wild mouse!
- Ice Age Adventure, I really liked this cute water ride! There were a lot of animatronics and the effects (fire, snow, wind) were so cool!
- Rocket to the Moon, were closed because of raining! We were waiting 10 minutes and briefly before we start to ride, they have closed the coaster! That was so bad!
However, a short trip to Movie Park, but I think we had enough time to ride all coaster, we only missed RttM, because of raining! All in all a great second Parkday!
--Sören “never ride Bandit, again” Schomburg
Onto some photos:
The Movie park symbol on a extra large camera stand!
Robb and a park figure.
Fynn and a park figure.
Fynn, Tom, Elissa, Peis and ???
The dancing group.
The Park director. :-)
The main street!
Fynn waiting for the taxi driver! :-)
Dave doesn´t looked very happy, before riding Cop Car Chase!
Cop Car Chase
Robb: "What a great ride!" :-)
Dave: "Yeah, FX (much better than Bandit)!" :-)
Does your brother really know how bad this coaster is? :-D
These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment, Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.
photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by
a professional ride photographer.
For yours and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at
parks without proper permission.
You need a sense of humor to view our site,
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER! There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13." Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.