TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cruising with Theme Park Review!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy anniversary!!

The second I looked at the page before, I was like Jow VS The Hammock is gonna be HILARIOUS.

I was right!

One more thing. That mug was disgusting......

Happy ThanksGiving, and have a good, and safe rest of the trip!

~Mike

OMG so funny update!!!!!

-Micheladas: are really good!!!!!

-Phalic objects: are everywhere is tourist destinations, cause you seem to love them have you seen the boob mug???

-Blue ocean: Oh you havent seen nothing, wait for Cozumel!

-Hammock: I sleep each and every night on one since I was a baby (of course I have a bed but I only sleep on it when the wheater gets really cold). They are sooooo comfortable.

Again Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary!!!

Joel "the mexican" Saury

Joe vs The Hammock = comedy gold. Though he didn't injure himself nearly as badly as I would have.

Happy Anniversary guys. While you were enjoying the erotic sights of Mexico, I was listening to my mom describe the differences between the Judge Judy show and the Judge Joe Brown show. Holidays are so educational...

dt

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary R & E.

Kids menu? Seriously? Now I know you guys are picky eaters (well, maybe not Robb) but are you really having hot dogs and chicken fingers for dinner? This would be what it would be like if I took a cruise with Herb and Sammi. "Screw the gourmet food, bring on the chicken fingers, hot dogs and cheese sticks!!"

Thanks for the fun update. Glad there was no video of the projectile vomiting, I am still full from turkey day dinner.

Shari

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats my ship...I was on the 17th Voyage of its life in October LOVED that ship.

That picture was (maybe is) also on the Freedom of the Seas.

Explorer looks to be VERY similar, minus the fac that its not brand new and doesnt have the Flowrider. Which, if you HAD on the Explorer, would realise that between the food and drinks, is the ONLY thing you need.

FLOWRIDER RULES

EDIT - You mention stingrays - are you going to be at Stingray City in Grand Cayman? Its THE COOLEST THING WE DID. And the stingrays arent your small variety...they are monstrous. Dont worry, I almost pulled an Irwin about 3 times. If you choose to feed them, they will molest you for more food.

Explorer looks to be VERY similar, minus the fac that its not brand new and doesnt have the Flowrider. Which, if you HAD on the Explorer, would realise that between the food and drinks, is the ONLY thing you need.

I'm not a fan of the Flowrider so it wasn't a selling point for me. Now if there were adult sized water slides making up a "mini water park" I'd be all over THAT!

But yeah, other than that and the 2nd ice skating rink the two ships are VERY similar. The difference in tonnage is small with those two classes of ships in comparison to the previous class prior to when they built Explorer (the Voyager class ships).

Or, in coaster terms, the pre-"Explorer" ships would be like having a B&M Batman....the "Explorer" ships (there are 5 of these) would be like having Montu...and the "Freedom" ships (there will be 3 of these) is like having Alpengiest. All three ships are AWESOME, but some are a little bigger and have different features. Hope that makes sense!

There is plenty for us to do on our ship as it is....

--Robb "A flowrider that I wouldn't use wasn't worth the extra $1,000 per person...." Alvey

It only cost us 800 per person. Then again, we booked over a year ago and during the hurricane season:P

Adult sized water slides would be pretty sweet...Plus, I wanted to get to Belieze too. Its the snorkel/dive capital of the world. But, Cozumel and Cayman compensated.

If you get to Jamaica...lol. The port you go to is hilarious and if you end up on Labadee, you GOTTA go check out the natives selling area. Its craziness.