Walt Disney World Resort Non-Park Discussion Thread

P. 124: Carnevale at Maria & Enzo's Ristorante details!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby CALI COASTER BOY » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:59 pm

FUNNY THING, WALT NEVER WENT TO THE DISNEYLAND DOWN THERE. HE ONLY SAW THE ONE IN CALIFORNIA AND LIVED THERE FOR A LITTLE. BUT NOW ITS BORRING :roll: .SO WALTS GRAVE IS IN CALIFORNIA OR SOMEWERE ELSE

Former captain of the Arrow bus.

Postby Erik Johnson » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:37 pm

CALI COASTER BOY wrote:FUNNY THING, WALT NEVER WENT TO THE DISNEYLAND DOWN THERE. HE ONLY SAW THE ONE IN CALIFORNIA AND LIVED THERE FOR A LITTLE. BUT NOW ITS BORRING :roll: .SO WALTS GRAVE IS IN CALIFORNIA OR SOMEWERE ELSE

Translation: You know what is really funny? Walt Disney never went to Walt Disney World which is located in Orlando, Florida. He only visited the one in California. Too bad its boring now. So is Walt Disney's grave located in California? Or is it somewhere else?

They Broke The Mold When They Made Me, Thank God!

Postby ChrisZer0 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:47 pm

My moneys is on uncle walt being in a cryogenic crypt deep in the recesses of UCLA Medical Center, awaiting the day when they can reanimate him...

I yelled at Elissa and now I have a crappy title!

Man seriously injuered at WDW

Postby ScOtT k » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:34 pm

"Anyone who has parked in one of Walt Disney World's expansive theme park parking lots has heard the tram attendant's spiel reminding riders that – if something should fall off the tram – they should not go after it, but wait until the next stop and inform the driver or the attendant. Every once in a while, there's somebody that disregards this, proving to the rest of us the importance of heeding those words.

Last Monday morning at around 9:30 a.m., a 49-year-old man jumpted off of a moving tram at the Magic Kingdom parking lot in an attempt to retrieve a camera that had fallen from the tram. The tram, which was approaching the left turn under the roadway in its final approach to the Transportation & Ticket Center, was traveling at a good rate of speed.

When Reedy Creek Emergency Services personnel arrived on the scene, the man was conscious and coherent, but bleeding from the head. He was transported to the Orlando Regional Medical Center by helicopter as a precautionary measure.

The man had been visiting the resort with his wife, daughter and grandchildren."

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby thefitness » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:38 pm

First of all.Is he dumb?
Second.Why not block off the trams so you can't fall out!

I know it's quicker for there to be no gaurd rail there,but still if people are falling/jumping off...something needs to change.

Only 1/2 CP fanboy

Postby CP_RULES » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:39 pm

I love America. :br

Its just too bad that people dont use their common sense, I hope this guy is all right.
-Justin Seabaugh -Official Brake Fanboy
M-I-Z-Z-O-U ENGINEERING Go Tigers!

Idiot.

Postby waterviper » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:48 pm

thefitness wrote:First of all.Is he dumb?
Second.Why not block off the trams so you can't fall out!

I know it's quicker for there to be no gaurd rail there,but still if people are falling/jumping off...something needs to change.

Ya like the trams at Universal Studios! They have a guard rail that a worker swings down into a closed position and prevents you from jumping off the tram. WDW can easily get new trams designed like those one! Quick easy fix! :mickey:
Im your Huckleberry!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Carnage » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:48 pm

I don't understand the logic behind people like this.

Wouldn't you think about what is going to happen if you get off without getting hurt? Ok, so you pick the camera up, but now what? You're definetly not going to be able to chase the tram down on foot. So you're now going to be walking, and probably seperated from your freinds/family.

Maybe an IQ test should be required to get into an amusement park. ;)

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:50 pm

CP_RULES wrote:I love America. :br

Its just too bad that people dont use their common sense, I hope this guy is all right.

Hope he's alright???? This was an attempt at clensing the genetic pool, but he survived.....crap.

Poor Disney is gonna get hit with another lawsuit... :roll:

Idiot.

Postby waterviper » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:51 pm

Carnage wrote:Maybe an IQ test should be required to get into an amusement park. ;)

^ If thats the case im sure the parks would be conciderably less crowded! ;)
Im your Huckleberry!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!