We kind of snunk away from California for the weekend to spend some time with Elissa's family. And of course, being that Elissa's family live in Florida how could we NOT spend at least one day at a theme park?
So today we headed to WDW for some Epcot and Magic Kingdom Fun. Here's the breakdown.....
- We were really expecting Saturday of Labor Day Weekend to be PACKED! It wasn't at all!
- Rode the "non-spinning" Mission: Space to see what it was like and to be honest, it was still quite a bit of fun!
- Got on Test Track, Journey Into WAAAAY too much Figment, then rode Soarin'
- After riding Soarin' we went to ride Soren! And we did!
- Did the "lap" around World Showcase, did some shopping in Japan, and it was time to complete our Epcot day.
To view a special little Epcot video we did just for TPR, click here:
http://ms.go.com/retrieve?card_id=309A1 ... C034868021
- Took the Monorail over to Magic Kingdom.
- Where are the crowds?!?!? Everything seemed like it was a 20 minute wait or less!
- Got on Space Mountain, Buzz, Peoplemover (why did CA have to screw this up???), Big Thunder Mountain, and then it was off to the best part of the day....
- OHANA'S!!!!! Yummy meat on sticks and LOTS of it!
- It was time to end our day and head back to the hotel after a red eye flight and a long day at Disney.
Anyway, onto some photos.....