TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lagoon Discussion Thread

^^You do know it's a 12 hour drive between the two parks right???

Unless you're flying, I don't think those are two parks to do together on the same trip!

Unless you're driving down to like, Los Angeles, from Montana. Which I've done. Then it's totally feasible.

But other than that...

^^You do know it's a 12 hour drive between the two parks right???

Unless you're flying, I don't think those are two parks to do together on the same trip!

But still, you fly into Boise, its still an 8 or 10 hour drive! I usually go to Boise once a year.

I have a couple friends that work at Lagoon. They told me about the industrial theme, but they also told me it's just what they'd been told by other employees. They didn't seemed to convinced that it would actually be industrial themed.

I'm not quite sure what "industrial" themed would even be. I'm guessing something along the lines of the Italian Job coasters. I can't think of anything closer to industrial than that, other than I guess Scream.

Mike 8)

I had forgotten all about that S&S park. Hopefully they'll set up more of their evil machines. It would be cool if they just kept all the prototypes right in the park and then spiffed them up and opened them for the public... which is actually what they're probably going to do in some cases.

Lagoon has erected the first vertical support on the new coaster for next year. It looks to be less than 100' tall, so not sure if it is the top hat support or not. Pictures to follow later tonight.

1611753729_New2.jpg.cb9fbb1a29309cd1ca2053db6a8114e8.jpg

The first support, maybe 100' tall.