TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Me, Guy and Kim Possible do SFGAdv & Dorney

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! Talk about a strange collision of worlds! Well here, let me explain.

Kim Possible is my favorite show. I am an amusement park enthusiast.

Before I got into parks, KP took up most of what is now my coaster-geekish researching time... Anyway, I was fighting to get a renewal for the show, when I stumbled across these KP drawings. I became really familiar with the drawings (he drew a picture for Mission Kim Possible (the group where we bug Disney to death) when we got our show renewed! )

So when I came to this site and saw one of his pictures on the front page, I was like "Whoa! Am I hallucinating!!!?!?!?!" Well now I figure out that he's a coaster enthusiast! No way! What are the chances of two of my favorite things just colliding like that!?!?! Sorry, I am just amazed.

But couldn't he have drawn new pictures? I can recognize ALL of those KP drawings from all of their originals. I am very dissapointed with you!

^ Ooooh...that sounds like story time is needed!

Once upon a time there was a guy named Guy. This guy flew all the way over to from west coast to ride the best coast in the US. But, instead of John's camera of doom, he brought along his EMP camera. This camera doesn't break the ride, just causes it to stop (similiar to the Thunder and Lightning incident at LC). Well on this particular day, it happened on the lift hill of SROS. Attendants from all over the park came running (from what I heard) and had to seize the EMP camera from Guy to allow the train to run again. They made their way up the lift hill to retrieve such item. Then all was well. The end.

Oh, Dorney was awesome James! I enjoyed it much better than GAdv. But then again, if it wern't for ET and Nitro. GAdv would just suck. Horrible dispach times, and bad maintenance problems realy make that park suffer. If 6F wants to make improvements they should take a peek at the little parks. Every ride running smoothly, with awesome dispatch times. We spent 5 hours at GAdv and rode 4 rides .
I am new here and just came across this thread. I have to agree about GADV 100%. I was there on july 17th and the whole day was lame. Ka wasn't running most of the day, only got on ET once (but it was excellent!) Superman was broke, as was both sides of the chiller (I think it's been that way most of the season so far). It took an hour to get on Batman becasuse they were sending out trains half full!! I was really let down, I won't be going back this year, and I only live an hour and a half away! I need to get to Dorney soon, it's been years since I was there.

Rich, I just gotta say what an awesome job you did with this TR! This has been a particular crappy morning, but seeing these pictures again makes me laugh out loud! Rumor has it that you will be in town for R&E paaaty. Sorry, party.

Should be a fun weekend. Can't wait for October!

Again, realy great work!

Thanks Guy! Needless to say, I got the inspiration from you and your "weird crazy fetishes"....weird in a good way, I think Just hope I didn't steal the idea before you could do something like this. And yes, going to CA from the 16th to the 20th! See you soon, and don't go skipping tolls!

We only have one toll road here in the southland. It's way down south, just north of San Juan Capisrano. You don't pay tolls in the way that the east coast does. You just have the DMV bill you monthly for it according to your liscense plate #. It videotapes you as you pass onto it. I believe you can buy a monthly pass as well.

Anyway, let me know what your agenda is. As of now, I am free on the 18th and the 20th as well as the 19th. However, I think the 19th is pretty well planned out at this point.