Knoebels Discussion Thread

Pg 442: Park Reopening July 1!!!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Love Donkeys!

Re: Knoebels Discussion Thread

Postby swfan1988 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:22 pm

I think what they will probably do is say that you have to wear a mask if you want to go into any stores or restaurants that aren't open air, and then maybe have some one way paths throughout the park. In addition to spacing out riders, and tables at restaurants. That seems to me to be the most practical solution for Knoebels. I hope they can open soon, I would definitely go back if I had the chance.
I don't work for a theme park, but I wish I did!
Wooden Faves: 1. PHOENIX!!!! 2. Timber Terror 3. Timber Terror 4. Timber Terror...
Steel Faves: 1. Hersheypark's Wild Mouse :lol: 2. Corkscrew (at Silverwood) :lmao: 3. Everything Else!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby VF15 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:57 pm

Knoebels will be opening on Wednesday, July 1st.
https://www.knoebels.com/whats-new/covid-19-updates

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby JG-77 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:01 pm

Finally! Though it doesn't seem they have a way of limiting the number of people in the park, I wonder how well people will be able to maintain social distancing.
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:02 pm

One bit of good news in a pretty crappy news day!

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Rai Fox » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:50 pm

The comments on their facebook post are a bit worrying. All people complaining that they have no intention of wearing marks, straight up saying they'll pretend to have medical conditions to get out of it, whatever.

It sucks to expect the park to do everything they can to keep you safe, but know other people are going to willfully screw it up with their own selfish idiocy.

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:42 am

Rai Fox wrote:The comments on their facebook post are a bit worrying. All people complaining that they have no intention of wearing marks, straight up saying they'll pretend to have medical conditions to get out of it, whatever.

It's rural Pennsylvania.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Follow me on Instagram for perfectly adequate theme park photos!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby bejackso » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:13 am

hopefully all the coasters will be open, that's all i really care about. i also wonder if the campground will be open? i'll tent camp in july, don't care about heat, just wanna visit the park

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby Mike240SX » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:21 am

Their website answers all of your questions. It looks like Flying Turns will be closed and the campgrounds have been open for some time. They have said that some rides that don't open with the park may open at a later date, "depending on project completion and additional hiring."
-Mike
Total Coasters: 145
Top 10 Steel: Maverick, Skyrush, Intimidator 305, Fury 325, Banshee, Millennium Force, Raptor, Superman: The Ride (SFNE), Top Thrill Dragster, Big Bad Wolf
Top 10 Wood: The Beast, El Toro, Phoenix (Knoebels), Boulder Dash, Thunderbolt (KW), Mystic Timbers, Comet (Hershey), Hercules, Shivering Timbers, Jack Rabbit (KW)
Top 5 Hybrid: Twisted Timbers, Goliath (SFGAm), Wicked Cyclone, Great White, Gemini

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Jason Maier » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:26 pm

A.J. wrote:
Rai Fox wrote:The comments on their facebook post are a bit worrying. All people complaining that they have no intention of wearing marks, straight up saying they'll pretend to have medical conditions to get out of it, whatever.

It's rural Pennsylvania.

Ookay ....

At any rate, I'll be going back at whatever point they'd have the ride all day passes :)

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby RideWoodenCoasters » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:54 pm

^Just curious, what does your typical list of rides on a Knoebels day look like (in general terms)?

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!