Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

P. 1930 - ACTUAL POV of Orion!
Users viewing this topic: DBru and 19 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Re: Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

Postby nynehalem » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:57 pm

ilyf wrote:epic? giga coasters should exist for air time. this is as much a waste as beheemot and millenium force

I don't even know where to start with this. First of all Coaster enthusiasts probably make up less than 1% of a parks Annual visitors and revenue. They simply don't make decisions based on what we want. For the people who pay the bills (the General Public) this will probably be a huge hit.

Presumably this ride doesn't focus on airtime because they have a very similar ride on the opposite side of the park which does and it doesn't make sense to invest 30million dollars replicating a ride you already have.

So thems the breaks kids. If you dont like it you can either find 30 million dollars to build your own ride, or get another hobby.

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby KIEnthusiast » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 pm

nynehalem wrote:
ilyf wrote:epic? giga coasters should exist for air time. this is as much a waste as beheemot and millenium force

I don't even know where to start with this. First of all Coaster enthusiasts probably make up less than 1% of a parks Annual visitors and revenue. They simply don't make decisions based on what we want. For the people who pay the bills (the General Public) this will probably be a huge hit.

Presumably this ride doesn't focus on airtime because they have a very similar ride on the opposite side of the park which does and it doesn't make sense to invest 30million dollars replicating a ride you already have.

So thems the breaks kids. If you dont like it you can either find 30 million dollars to build your own ride, or get another hobby.

Don’t feed the troll. At least I hope they’re a troll. :|

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:49 pm

That lighting package kicks some serious ass!

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Check out the new ACTUAL POV that Kings Island released of Orion today!

Postby KIEnthusiast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:55 am

SharkTums wrote:Check out the new ACTUAL POV that Kings Island released of Orion today!

Someone already posted it a page earlier. I can’t wait to ride!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby throatytoast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:38 am

It seems like a decent coaster, but other than the first banked hill, there isn't anything too interesting about it, also considering that this park already has Diamondback, which is almost the same thing.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby ilyf » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:10 am

KIEnthusiast wrote:
nynehalem wrote:

Don’t feed the troll. At least I hope they’re a troll. :|

but which troll, this is simply a high coaster.
I thought that with fury cedar fair he had learned to make decent coasters.
I was wrong

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby Mike240SX » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:21 am

Then don't go to the park and/or don't ride Orion out of protest. The park won't miss you, and I'll appreciate one less person in front of me in line.
-Mike
Total Coasters: 145
Top 10 Steel: Maverick, Skyrush, Intimidator 305, Fury 325, Banshee, Millennium Force, Raptor, Superman: The Ride (SFNE), Top Thrill Dragster, Big Bad Wolf
Top 10 Wood: The Beast, El Toro, Phoenix (Knoebels), Boulder Dash, Thunderbolt (KW), Mystic Timbers, Comet (Hershey), Hercules, Shivering Timbers, Jack Rabbit (KW)
Top 5 Hybrid: Twisted Timbers, Goliath (SFGAm), Wicked Cyclone, Great White, Gemini

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Taeshan » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:46 pm

So it looks like Orion doesn't have bins and will likely require fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo. Does anyone have a list of fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo specific coasters at KI?

I know Cedar Point has a list of ones you need it on, and I will likely just by the moveable one for both days I am there, is that an option at KI, and is it needed?
I'm a Robot.

Homepark: Hersheypark
Watch me on Youtube: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/Steam1414?feature=mhee[/youtube]

Postby KIEnthusiast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:51 pm

Taeshan wrote:So it looks like Orion doesn't have bins and will likely require fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo. Does anyone have a list of fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo specific coasters at KI?

I know Cedar Point has a list of ones you need it on, and I will likely just by the moveable one for both days I am there, is that an option at KI, and is it needed?

Orion, Banshee, Mystic Timbers. Cargo shorts are a great investment!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!