TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

I'll be visiting on July 3rd at noon since I have the day off. I wanted to avoid the weekend and I'm hoping it's a decent weather day! Excited to go to the park not during Winterfest lol. If Orion is longer than 90 minutes I'll just come back another time, haha.

So the whole only once during passholder preview seems a bit ridiculous. I was trying to come up for a weekend (long weekend plus 2 days) spend two days at KI, two days at CP on the preview days 9,10 then 11,12 and do some other stuff,

Yeah. Uh. Sorry about your luck, but we all had other plans this year....

At this point complaining how your summer plans aren't gonna work out is old and tired. We are all in the same boat and need to make the best of it for this year and maybe 2021. You're not the only person being limited to one reservation at a time and I for one am happy they are putting a limit on it.

Be thankful that these parks are opening at all at this point.

I'll be visiting on July 3rd at noon since I have the day off.

Good to hear! If you have the time after your visit if you could come post your thoughts on how your trip went with the new restrictions and precautions. And of course a review if you get on Orion.

"Remember that butterfly out-of-body experience you get when you go over one of Diamondback’s camelback hills? Yeah, that’s airtime. Orion specializes in speed and intensity. They may both be related as they come from the same manufacturer, but in reality are two of their own kinds."

Intensity huh? Really now....

At this point complaining how your summer plans aren't gonna work out is old and tired.

Just like us complaining about other people complaining, eh? Like when people complained about the complainers complaining about Orion. We should all let the complainers complain instead of constantly complaining about their complaints.

Just like us complaining about other people complaining, eh? Like when people complained about the complainers complaining about Orion. We should all let the complainers complain instead of constantly complaining about their complaints.

I got a slot for July 5th. Originally I was gonna go July 3rd, but saw how full those reservations got eaten-up and decided to email and see if they could help me change it to avoid the potentially bigger crowd. Two days later (expected, I'm sure they got flooded with mistaken reservations), got a very friendly phone call to assist, and within a minute they cancelled my spot so I could move!

I'm soooo stoked to get on Orion!

At this point complaining how your summer plans aren't gonna work out is old and tired.

Correct sir

My earlier complaints were more that it seems like there is a lot of open spots, especially on a thursday and friday early on in this, so if it is a there system can't handle it ok...but it seems like other people have done a good job of setting up reservations system. We will see, but I'm excited to go, and we'll just use our Aquarium or Kentucky Kingdom tickets that day.

POV!

Posted on the blog: http://​www.visitkingsisland.com/blog/2020/june/official-orion-pov-video-released

(For some reason the link won't link )

Looks fun, seems to carry some nice speed throughout. The final brakes still look ridiculous though! I certainly wouldn't be upset if this opened somewhere over here, even if it isn't a giga