TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Bye

Sorry for the sideways pic

That signage doesn't exactly lend itself to a great deal of excitement. "Please be patient while we evaluate potential replacement rides"? That sign should read something like "Pardon our progress! We're making way for an exciting new attraction!" That's what the Aquaman signage read at SFOT.

Bye

Sorry for the sideways pic

That signage doesn't exactly lend itself to a great deal of excitement. "Please be patient while we evaluate potential replacement rides"? That sign should read something like "Pardon our progress! We're making way for an exciting new attraction!" That's what the Aquaman signage read at SFOT.

Deleted

Edited by toomuchstereo

Is the show at the entrance at closing time new? I know it didn't exist the first two years but I don't remember being up there at close last year.

There have definitely been lighting upgrades around most of the park. But wow does this make the area around American Thunder and Moon Cars stick out. American Thunder's superstructure isn't lit up, at least not yet, as has been done in the past. The building across doesn't have lights on it. They don't appear to be using the lights in the red white and blue garland, there are just the lighted stars overhead. The decorations basically begin at Log Flume. I didn't get a photo of the Thunder area, wish I would have.

Rather than bog down the forum with multiple photos here's the link to the set from last night.

https://imgur.com/a/quAQtjW

ueJ7P3jh.jpg

I still think SFSL wears HITP well.

And my district doesn't build in any snow days so that's 3 days we've already had off and have to add on to the end; and it's not even January yet. Bleecchh.

On a better note, seems it will warm up a lot for the weekend, I have some friends with young kids that want to finally make it to HITP so I will probably go hang out with them while the boy is working, he's on all 3 days before Christmas.

Visited the Park yesterday... very nice weather for Dec 22nd. The park looked very good wearing it's Holiday attire.

I checked out the former Tidal Wave Site and noticed once again Boomerang was not running. ...I have yet to see that coaster function (I don't visit that often). Anyhow it got me wondering, with TW now removed and with an additional removal of Boomerang that would offer a nice plot of land for a Raptor or a nice Grand Entrance and Station for a new Signature Steel Coaster to be built off to the East. Just chewing the fat here Folks.

a Raptor would fit just fine on the Tidal Wave spot alone.

Wonder Woman went where Power Surge was, without taking any additional space (and reused some of the queue layout even).

not to say y'all are getting one. . just saying it would easily fit there.