Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

P. 1050: 2020 park and water park additions announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Re: Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

Postby anonymouscactus » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:24 pm

Safety first!

EDIT: sorry, left out the Tim Hortons cup.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby SbSteveZ » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:02 am

^ very glad you added that Tim Hortons cup. It’s crucial to the lifestyle here in WNY and Ontario Canada.
Last Coaster: Nitro @ Six Flags Great Adventure
150TH COASTER: The Riddler Revenge @ Six Flags New England
RIDE ON

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Haymaker » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:31 pm

Should say HELP EH!!

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby PATTYCAKES » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:00 pm

I always find it interesting the past few years how no one ever talks about Halloween Haunt at Canada's Wonderland anymore. Oh wait . . . that's because it hasn't changed at all in the past few years. Never mind.

:mickey:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DILinator » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:38 pm

I have to say, I was watching a video on CW's Haunt the other day, and it struck me as... odd, I think would be the best way to describe it. The scare actor interactions seemed far cheesier than I've seen other places (and they're cheesy to begin with), and there were other aspects of it that didn't seem first rate. Now, this is just impressions based off of one person's video, but from the comment above, am I to infer that maybe that is the case?

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5. Twisted Timbers 6. The Voyage 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10. Leviathan Honorable Mentions: Phantom's Revenge, Behemoth, Mako, Ravine Flyer II, Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Yukon Striker, Wood - White Lightning

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby thirstydeer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:10 am

I was never a fan of it to begin with. Never saw the appeal in it. That's just me though.

I've also ear this event at other Cedar Fair parks are free, not an extra $30 plus dollars... not sure if that's true though.

Postby anonymouscactus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:01 am

^ this year Gold and Platinum passholders get into haunt for free. Previously they only got a discount. If you have a daytime one day ticket you would have to purchase another ticket for haunt. There are a few parks that are this way, not all.

I'll probably be going next weekend.

I may also have to offer up some fast lane passes for daytime as I bought during a sale a long time ago that I won't be able to use because I already have the free ones for renewing our passes for next year... so I'm going to have two extra since I plan on visiting once more this year. I'll know for sure, soon, as I might be able to get some friends to tag along but usually their schedules don't work out.

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby thirstydeer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:12 am

anonymouscactus wrote:I may also have to offer up some fast lane passes for daytime as I bought during a sale a long time ago that I won't be able to use because I already have the free ones for renewing our passes for next year... so I'm going to have two extra since I plan on visiting once more this year. I'll know for sure, soon, as I might be able to get some friends to tag along but usually their schedules don't work out.

I understand what you mean. I bought a few FL+ tickets during a flash sale last summer/fall. They were half price and could buy four. I bought two. I also renewed all 5 family member season passes giving us FL+ tickets for each person but my kids are 4, 6, and 10, and my wife doesn't go on big rides so 4 go to waste. I learned though the you can give them to guests who you take with you, so that's what I did.

Postby anonymouscactus » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Well, since my app didn't save my super long post when I went back to it... Ugh.

Short version: I bought 2 fast lane+ passes that are good any day this season for $99 USD after taxes and fees. These are NOT the ones that are from renewing, as those are tied to my card and I will be using them this weekend hopefully. I won't be able to use these though before the season is up.

If anyone wants them and willing to throw me a few bones (it can be after you use them) it would be greatly appreciated. They say "ticket 1" and "ticket 2" on them so your name doesn't need to match anything.

Send me a PM if interested. I'm willing to give them away to a good home and take the loss as long as you promise not to resell them. I can send a .PDF of the vouchers.

Not good for FRIGHT lane, and the restrictions don't say anything about using it during haunt, but it would definitely be either daytime OR night time, not both. Might want to call them to be sure if you want to use during haunt.

Thanks!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!