TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Pretty much every bit of speculation I've seen here and elsewhere re: this clue is way way way too on the nose. We have 5 other clues coming, guys. They wouldn't give it away so early.

I think this clue gives a lot of credence to the "Jersey Devil" rumors. Especially when looking at the tweet before it and its three "six"es.

I feel like if its a thrill ride/coaster there could be something here. With the very Pine Barren-esque background, the centuries old reference, the sixes.

I still say its some sort of kids area/expansion/upgrade.

Seems to be a couple people now also hearing things about this possibly being Congo Rapids's last year of operation in the park.

If that were to happen, I wouldn't be surprised. The ride is really old (2nd one of its kind), and only roughly half of the effects actually work at this point. Maybe this new ride will be even bigger than we thought.

Clearly it's a coaster themed to C.C. Sabathia.

C.C. Sabathia: The Strikeout Coaster!

It's hard to believe he's been a Yankee for 11 years! I remember when he played for the Indians.

In all seriousness, I hope Six Flags is able to get this new ride open by mid to late June considering SF's troubles opening most of their 2019 new rides (missing Memorial Day weekend isn't that big of a deal at SFGAdv as K-12 schools are in session through mid/late June in NJ but don't go back until the day after Labor Day; I've checked several NJ school calendars for 2019-20 and most of them finish the school year around June 19 give or take a few days)

If people think dueling coaster then my mind races to skyline attractions. Like what seaworld just built

Give the general reception of the Skywarp at SFDK (which I honestly can't remember the name of oops), I'm not 100% sure if Six Flags is willing to work with them again. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

Another thing I discovered is if you add all the coasters with inversions in SFGADVs history together you get 11 (lightning loops counting as one) which means that if this is a coaster it would be the 12th with inversions.