Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

P. 796 - Supergirl Sky Flyer Announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Postby Canobie Coaster » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:20 pm

^ Believe it or not, but Joker never really has a queue. Typically it's no more than 15 minutes and it sends trains out at a reasonably steady pace.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Funtown U.S.A. & Palace Playland

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby 3Mutts » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:11 am

Canobie Coaster wrote:If you want to ride Goliath, ride it as soon as you see it operating since it will likely break down and/or have a slow moving line. Outside of that, I usually find the two worst waits are for Harley Quinn and the New England SkyScreamer.

For coasters, Pandemonium gets the longest queue but it has an unmarked single rider line up the Flash Pass ramp.

Another secret Single Rider line is the one for Batman the Dark Knight, you go up the exit and they will let you board in any open seat. This is good because Batman is one of the few coasters that gets a line thanks to its awful operations
Coaster Count: 142 total 94 steel 48 wood
Favorite Steel Coaster: Skyrush at Hershey Park
Favorite Wood Coaster: A tie between The Voyage at Holiday World and T Express at Everland
I'm posting from a IPad so I can't enable pics/video

Postby Canobie Coaster » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:17 am

In past years, Batman usually didn't have much of a queue, but I've seen it with a much longer queue than usual this year due to the slow dispatches.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:04 am

Canobie Coaster wrote:In past years, Batman usually didn't have much of a queue, but booooooooooowwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooop!

Fixed.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:11 pm

You still have the boooooowwwwwwoooooop, there's just more time in between. :lol:

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby ice1972 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:22 pm

Really hoping they expand HITP this year.....moar coasters!!!!

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby John Peck » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:32 am

I wonder if they would replace that Wipeout with an Endeavor since that ride pad has the space and it would be similar in size to the old Flying Enterprise... or whatever they called it.
Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 6.31.02 AM.png

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby mary.pesik » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 pm

I took my singing and dancing fun to the park today and rode Cyborg Hyper Drive. I couldn't hear Grid's voice over the ride noise, but there's a video of the ride with the ride audio on YouTube and Grid's voice is definitely SEXY. "Sabotage? Quite the opposite." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgf-5pvtoWc
THE GRID

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby mary.pesik » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:37 pm

Srosdude wrote:Grid doesn’t have a voice though. It’s a small skull on a screen, that’s it.

To quote Grid on the ride, "Quite the opposite."
THE GRID

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby vertigomike » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:33 pm

John Peck wrote:I wonder if they would replace that Wipeout with an Endeavor since that ride pad has the space and it would be similar in size to the old Flying Enterprise... or whatever they called it.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, that old Chance Wipeout gets a lot of downtime and I wouldn't be surprised if Kollider/Joker's Wildcard/whatever you call it is taken off line. Nightwing old pad in the middle of S:ROS's finale has been a spot that has seen a surprising number of occupants. It'd be nice to just have one solid, headache free anchor attraction there that's family friendly. Not everyone can ride S:ROS or a Cyborg dark spin-and-puke.
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/3daeb7ce4d5157dc4ad7d17c8391e12f.jpg[/img][/url]

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!