TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

If this Six Flags bought a B&M I'd drop dead. I just don't see it.

you DO know they have 2 B&Ms already, right?

Superman & Goliath.

But one was built 20 years ago and the other was a relocation from a closed park. Additionally, Six Flags capital investments looked wayyyy different back when Superman was built.

It would be great to see some major, full-size, full-length coasters added to Six Flags Parks again. But with the way things have been for nearly a decade now, that just doesn’t seem likely.

It's also possible with Sea World opening a GCI next year Six Flags may try to steal some thunder with something bigger then we'd expect otherwise. Definitely interested as I plan on visiting in 2020 lol.

Even a smaller Baron 1898 or Mako sized B&M dive would be a huge improvement over that boomerang. Then again a few new benches and a water fountain would too.

I'm thinking something like "HangTime" at Knott's.. would look PERFECT in that space. (but there's that Gerstlauer question mark).

they HAVE worked a bunch with S&S tho (including the 1st Freespin installation). . hmmmm. . .maybe something like El Loco?

that *would* have a "dive" element, tho not being a "dive" coaster.

I have to admit I have been impressed with the dropping of hints and mind games this park does annually. This park sure likes to have fun teasing up new attractions! If only other SF parks would drop more hints. Speculation season is in full swing after all!

I have to admit I have been impressed with the dropping of hints and mind games this park does annually. This park sure likes to have fun teasing up new attractions! If only other SF parks would drop more hints. Speculation season is in full swing after all!

I really put that down to Jeffrey Siebert. . he's such a great, and personable, Park President.

he's almost always out, wandering the park, chatting with guests, and (LOL) picking up trash.

I remember him, from back when he was at KI in the Paramount years. Always a great guy, and a big friend to enthusiasts as well! I'm not surprised he's doing all this teasing, and having fun with it, because he absolutely had fun with enthusiasts, and provided great experiences for them, back in the day at PKI! As I have seen others in the industry say before, he was born to run a park, and it's clear he's great at what he does!

you know. . . thinking on this more and more . .

it's PROBABLY a flat (which would be great regardless, since CrackAxle Canyon area - which seems to be where "Sam" implies it's gonna be based - could really use a flat over there. . all they got are kiddie flats).

BUT. . . . know what really does fit every clue thus far?

S&S Steeplechase re-imagining.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

-- there's not one in the USA

-- the vehicles could be themed - just imagine Horse on 1 track, Steam Train on the other. . so a "race" of horsepower vs steam engine

-- the above themeing would fit in perfectly in CrackAxle

-- capacity would be terrible, so great for a smaller park like Fiesta Texas

-- IF the boomerang is leaving, then replacing with another coaster, and a family one at that, would make sense.

as I noted, most likely just a flat. .but wouldn't this be amazing?

you know. . . thinking on this more and more . .

it's PROBABLY a flat (which would be great regardless, since CrackAxle Canyon area - which seems to be where "Sam" implies it's gonna be based - could really use a flat over there. . all they got are kiddie flats).

BUT. . . . know what really does fit every clue thus far?

S&S Steeplechase re-imagining.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

-- there's not one in the USA

-- the vehicles could be themed - just imagine Horse on 1 track, Steam Train on the other. . so a "race" of horsepower vs steam engine

-- the above themeing would fit in perfectly in CrackAxle

-- capacity would be terrible, so great for a smaller park like Fiesta Texas

-- IF the boomerang is leaving, then replacing with another coaster, and a family one at that, would make sense

as I noted, most likely just a flat. .but wouldn't this be amazing?

I like your thinking! I don’t think it’ll be a coaster cause they just got Wonder Woman, but they got IRAT in 2013, Batman in 2015, and Wonder Woman of course in 2018, so I wouldn’t rule out a coaster because Fiesta gets a coaster frequently. They haven’t had any major family friendly ride installed lately, so I feel like this would be a great addition.