TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knoebels Discussion Thread

Look on the park map for “The Oasis” restaurant. The Oasis is the one that bill said not to get pizza from, right next to the pierogi place. If you’re standing in front of the Oasis, you should be able to follow bills picture to the pierogi’s.

Alternatively, you can follow google maps to (40.8792479, -76.5029650)

Edit, just saw you found them, glad you were able to work that out! I’ll leave this post up here for anyone else that may benefit from it.

Awesome! Make sure that's the place. There are other pierogi places but you don't want those.

PS: I highly recommend the sugar or snickerdoodle cookies from the place near Impulse that looks like a huge loaf of bread if you're in the area and want some desert or just an unhealthy snack.

Awesome! Make sure that's the place. There are other pierogi places but you don't want those.

PS: I highly recommend the sugar or snickerdoodle cookies from the place near Impulse that looks like a huge loaf of bread if you're in the area and want some desert or just an unhealthy snack.

I matched the view up with your picture so I think I'm good.

Oh goodness that sounds amazing. I'm gonna spend just as much time eating as I will riding while I'm here

I'm gonna spend just as much time eating as I will riding while I'm here

Excellent.

Cesari's Pizza is also pretty good, it's by the Paratrooper. Hit up the Waffle Shack for an ice cream and waffle sandwich too. It's in the ugly green and white building that hangs out over the creek that floods a lot. It's behind the carousel (which you should ride because you can catch uh... metal round things that go around your finger).

It's been a year since I've watered the plants at Knoebels. How are they looking? Has anyone else won a gardening water can from Fascination this year?

Sadly, I have not given up my city job to pursue a career in botany or landscaping at theme parks ...yet.

received_1775447152576869_1.thumb.jpg.deb65eec5b35568fc0792a54f8ef7a35.jpg

I got a chocolate chip and sugar cookie (don't like snickerdoodle, don't crucify me) and those were equally as amazing.....

Too late. I just crucified you.

Ha ha, my partner swears by them. Me? Not so much.

Been having a great day at Knoebels so far today. It’s a very charming park with a nice setting in the valley and an old-school atmosphere that has some great rides. Phoenix is a phenomenal coaster, the buzz bars with no seatbelts made for some very strong and somewhat frightening moments of airtime. Twister is a very fun ride with nice laterals, Flying Turns surprised me with how intense it was, and Impulse is a solid looper. Their Flyers are by far the best I’ve ever been on, their log flume is one of the better ones, and the Carousel was a lot of fun, especially with grabbing the rings. Can see why most enthusiasts love this park, and I’ll definitely have to come back again in the near future.

Glad to hear! Did you ride Kosmo’s curves? If not and you have the opportunity, hop on the back row and ask no questions.

I did end up riding Kozmo’s Kurves, that ride actually has a decent of force for how small it is.

Forgot to add earlier, the food at Knoebels was delicious, especially the waffle sundae I had.

Did Italian Trapeze ever open this year? I noticed it missing during my visit a few weeks ago.

Looking back at the press release for Tumbling Timbers, it was said that the Italian Trapeze would be completely refurbished.

well, SFFT's looked just like that for a good 6-7 months (just the "stalk"). . . and that eventually reopened fully refurbed.

so I'd say since they didn't rip the stalk out of the ground? it's coming back.