TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Teaser at SFNE, at the midway, with a date and a number.

I've heard that the date was recently changed to 08292019 (same day all the other SF parks are announcing). Action Comics No. 252 is the comic book where Supergirl is introduced. Some think this could be a clone of the Supergirl ride (Zamperla Endeavour) that they just added to SFStL.

^Parks almost never do anything big for anniversary years. I have no idea why so many people think that just because a park is celebrating an anniversary, that they’re going to dump a ton of money into one park just because of that.

You guys did also just get Joker.

I'd totally welcome another flat, especially an Endeavor. They've done a decent job in recent years filling in the gaps from all the flat removals in the 2000s, but there's still room for more.

You guys don't think they're going to have cyborg open for holiday in the park? Since the kiddie area is open, can't they just have a one way in and one way out section so you can't go to the superman area? I haven't been to holiday in the park since 2017 so I don't remember what they did to keep that area of the park closed.

You guys don't think they're going to have cyborg open for holiday in the park? Since the kiddie area is open, can't they just have a one way in and one way out section so you can't go to the superman area?

No, because the walkway between that ride and the kids area is just a giant staircase. The other one is the one with the big ramp that's handicap accessible. If they opened it they would need to open the entire park.

^ I've always noticed that, but the coldest temperature I've ridden Wicked Cyclone in was probably the mid-40s. For HITP, it would need to run in temperatures colder than that.

But I think the bigger thing is that it's at the far end of the park.

I predict a 252 mph air-launched Wacky Worm, seems like the most logical fit.

No way. A 252 foot tall Larson Loop (in the Rockville Gymnasium spot so it's close to Fireball) is the only logical explanation.