TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The last new Coaster in your Count

Untamed - Walibi Holland

What an incredible ride! One of the best in Europe!

Did you see if it's on their fast lane? On their website it isn't listed. But it may be that it's just not updatet yet.

Untamed - Walibi Holland

What an incredible ride! One of the best in Europe!

Did you see if it's on their fast lane? On their website it isn't listed. But it may be that it's just not updatet yet.

It is on the park's Fast Lane.

Maxx Force on Friday is my newest credit. Very cool ride! Also new for me were Goliath, Dark Knight, Joker, Superman, Xflight, vertical velocity. Didn't feel whorish enough to try the kids coasters...

• 4 weeks later...

Anaconda at Walygator Parc. Easily the worst coaster I've ever been on. And I've already sat on an Inverted Boomerang, some SLCs and a Zamperla Volare!

IMG_20190801_170514.thumb.jpg.83750c7c4228b67bdea444caa922ad92.jpg

Awesomeness in the foreground, POS in the background.

After returning from my most recent trip to visit Kentucky Kingdom and Holiday World, I can add Thunderbird, Kentucky Flyer, and Storm Chaser to my list. Oh, I can also add Lightning Run to that list; I finally shrank down so I can fit into the restraints and ride that coaster. Five years ago, when the park reopened, I couldn't ride that coaster due to my size. Today and 45 pounds lighter, I was able to ride that coaster twice ( Not in a row, but first time in the morning and the second time in the afternoon).

"When you lose weight, the riding season becomes great!"

Steel Curtain was my last new to me ride. I was kinda excited for it and I left thinking it was just meh. Maybe anticipointment? But while it was a good ride and a nice addition to the Kennywood line up it's probably a one and done for me while I focus on Phantom's Revenge, Thunderbolt and Jack Rabbit.

Interestingly enough, both my nephews who are blossoming coaster nerds both preferred Sky Rocket to Steel Curtain. lol