The Official TPR Video Thread!

P. 162 - Roller Coasters in Russia!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby michaellynn4 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:43 am

That looks insane! That looks worse than even Valhalla at BPB!
DFTBA: Don't Forget to be Awesome.
#1: Skyrush

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:22 pm

^
hesrightyouknow.jpg
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby ObeyTheShihTzu! » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:03 pm

Ooookay...SOMEONE had to ask this question so guess it is moi! "HOW is each boat emptied of water after its drenched passengers 'egress the bathtub??'"'

"We are in the Bermuda Triangle; We are in the Bermuda Triangle; We are in the Bermuda Triangle; We are in the Bermuda Triangle..." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Alice
P.S. 'Funnest' video ever!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:31 pm

How many of you have ridden a classic "Enterprise Wheel?" Post below the ones you've ridden!

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:24 pm

I remember there was a big "double seater" Enterprise at Space World in Japan. That was amazing to ride. And there was one in Cosmoworld, Japan, too. But it wasn't running at the time. And here in Vancouver, Playland(PNE) has it's own Enterprise, which I've ridden a number of times.

In the last few years, I've been ending up with a headache, after riding. So I don't ride it very much, any more.
Resize of IMG_2345.JPG
Cosmoworld's Enterprise on a tilt. It wasn't spinning, either. TPR 2013 Japan Tour.
IMG_9826.JPG
Playland's Enterprise is still running strong. I took this photo yesterday, at the park.
Last edited by Nrthwnd on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:43 pm.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Johnlloyd » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:30 pm

I have experienced one true classic Huss Enterprise, that being Enterprise at Dorney Park. Others that I have experienced which are quite rare and unique are the now former Orbiter (Huss Skylab/Giant Enterprise) at Canada's Wonderland and the Silver Bullet (Heintz Fahtz Enterpize ride) at Six Flags Darien Lake. Out of the three versions I have been on to date, I would have to say Orbiter at Canada's Wonderland was the best as it provided a thrilling and comfortable ride. While it is a shame that it was removed back in February, it did have a great run! :)
Canada's Wonderland is my home park!

Check out my amusement park blog here!

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby John Peck » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:23 pm

I love these. Grew up riding it at Geauga Lake and then later CP. Sad to see CP remove theirs and not replaced with a newer model (as they are still made), but the new BBQ was a welcome addition.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Rai Fox » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:39 am

robbalvey wrote:How many of you have ridden a classic "Enterprise Wheel?" Post below the ones you've ridden!

Still one of my absolute favorite rides. It's sad how hard it's getting to find them now. I did get on quite a few before they started to disappear though! I've ridden the ones at Rocky Point Park (park closed), Six Flags Great Adventure (now removed), Lake Compounce (removed), Hershey Park (removed), Kennywood, Cedar Point, and Fun Spot Orlando, plus the Giant Enterprise at Canada's Wonderland and Nightwing at Six Flags New England (Yeah, I actually managed to catch that for one of the few days or so it actually ran - it was pretty great, too.).

I keep hoping to see one of the new G2 Enterprises at a park I can get to, but no luck so far.

-edit-
And Dorney Park, I knew I was forgetting one.

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby boweryboy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:35 am

Hands down my all-time favorite flat ride. I've done Orleans Orbit at California's Great America more times than I can count; the Enterprise at the Washington State Fair, but you must have a partner to ride that one so I've only done it a few times; and Zulu at World's of Fun. That was the first Enterprise I rode with sliding doors instead of the top that you pull down over you.

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby daveydo5172 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:47 am

The one and only I ever rode was the Huss Enterprise at the World's Fair in New Orleans, La back in 1984

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!