TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Thanks guys for letting me know. That's what I was thinking just nice to confirm.

Hopefully it will be open tomorrow. If not we are in town until Thursday doing Sea World two days. Was planning a night stop at the park since the hotel is next next door.

^ it's a back seat coaster, to get the extreme ejector air.

front seat has nice floater air.

but you'll discover a lot of folks don't want the back. . without asking, I almost always end up in the back seat, and I LOVE it.

hope it's up, and you get to ride it.

I don't think it's a coaster, really, but as far as big flats go, SFOT has about every kind that Six Flags likes to dabble in, and there are a TON of different ones in CA. The fact that he is specifically saying "one" would seem to indicate it's something, singular, that is coming, as opposed to a rethemed kids area, which I know is a popular idea. Having said that, he could just as easily be referring to a rethemed kids area as the "one" thing, and (correct me if I'm wrong) there are no DC Super Friends areas at SFOT, or either CA SF park. If so, I'd expect it to just replace Kidzville, most likely, not the other areas.

I definitely think that Kidzopolis will become a DC Super Friends kids area and they'll just add some family rides for 2020. If it was something as big as a large B&M, there would probably be more to it than just Facebook teasers at this point, like actual construction.

^ I would guess that's close to accurate, as Skyscreamer is 200', and Scream is 205' and they are the tallest things in the park.

but there are always waiver options. . or options to do tunnels into the ground to go "taller", right?

Thanks guys for letting me know. That's what I was thinking just nice to confirm.

Hopefully it will be open tomorrow. If not we are in town until Thursday doing Sea World two days. Was planning a night stop at the park since the hotel is next next door.

Park President Jeffery Siebert posted on a Facebook group that wonder woman is awaiting a part.

Park President Jeffery Siebert posted on a Facebook group that wonder woman is awaiting a part.

He said that it should be back open early this week....not sure if it has reopened already?...

He said that it should be back open early this week....not sure if it has reopened already?...

Thanks guys, kinda poked around that group and didn't see any updates. Got in a little late so will shoot for later. According top the app still closed anyway.

^ don't forget "CRAZY"

I take "Suspense" as a play on "Suspended"

so actually, I think of Gerstlauer Sky Roller, since there isn't one in USA.

(what's in Nickelodeon Universe is a Sky Fly. . different model).

but we will see.

https://www.gerstlauer-rides.de/assets/Uploads/SkyRoller2.pdf

Well, the "not in Georgia" clue eliminates it simply being a DC Kids area re-brand, so that's something. I like both the Sky Roller idea, and that other crazy looking Zamperla that's at Coney Island! Either would be a great, unique addition, to what I already consider the best SF park!

and I just got invited to participate in the Joker: Carnival of Chaos commercial shoot happening tomorrow at SFFT.

How exciting i get to be part of the commercial (and miss a Friday at work to do it)

giphy.gif

not excited about the rush hour traffic going to San Antonio. . but worth it to participate!