TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a change of plans, and in an effort to save some gas money, and also get my kids a better coaster (and presumably park) experience, I'm going to skip Family Day at Strickers this year, and instead go to Waldameer on the 11th! Kennywood is still on the docket for the next day, but I'm excited to get to my first amusement park of the entire year, Waldameer!

I had a change of plans, and in an effort to save some gas money, and also get my kids a better coaster (and presumably park) experience, I'm going to skip Family Day at Strickers this year, and instead go to Waldameer on the 11th! Kennywood is still on the docket for the next day, but I'm excited to get to my first amusement park of the entire year, Waldameer!

Also, Waldameer to Kennywood is a much shorter drive than Stricker's Grove to Kennywood

Also, Waldameer to Kennywood is a much shorter drive than Stricker's Grove to Kennywood

Yes, that is for certain! I've actually changed my plans again, and now will be postponing Kennywood until my big coaster vacation with the kids I'm planning for next year, as it will fit in well there. Instead, I'm going to go either Labor Day weekend or later in September to Canada's Wonderland! So that will likely be my next park. Unless of course, I decide to make the run down to Strickers Grove in a week after all, just without any other parks. Not sure if I will though, so I'll just say CW is my next park for now!

Is this just the "plans fucking change" thread at this point? We originally planned to go back to Dorney & Wildwater two weekends ago, but it got postponed because of illness. Then we were going this weekend, but forecast called for rain, so we cancelled it on Thursday, and then the supposed rain never apparently materialized. *shrug* Whatever.

We're definitely heading down to Morey's Piers rain or shine this weekend for three nights in Wildwood, and if it rains, so be it. There's plenty more stuff to do out there that we aren't dependent upon rides operating or not. Monday on our way back, we might actually make our first stop at Great Adventure of the year. We'll see.

Not sure. Gonna hit Kennywood next Monday. I'm leaving Saturday morning and plan to hit a couple of parks before Monday. CP, KI, KD, SFA, Knoebels, Dorney, Hershey, Waldameer? Who knows? Might spin a wheel to decide.

Probably Rye Playland monday, since I'll be in the area and have the day off.

The weekend after, probably going to hit Funtown in Maine and either Canobie or Water Country.

Second weekend in September, Schlitterbahn New Braunfels and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.

Then King's Island on columbus day weekend for Halloween stuff!

It shall be California's Great America. 2 weeks from now.

Not super thrilled but Goldstriker and Railblazer!

This will start a FIVE park western adventure, the 4 big CA ones and Lagoon. So pretty stoked. Will also cap off my biggest coaster year yet, (after breaking my record the previous 2!)