TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bobbejaanland Discussion Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds great, but I wonder if anybody is going to be constantly part of the majority vote, to go backwards? And not ever going forward? Every time they ride it?

Could happen.

Such a brilliant concept! I love the idea.

Sounds great, but I wonder if anybody is going to be constantly part of the majority vote, to go backwards? And not ever going forward? Every time they ride it?

Could happen.

I thought of the same thing. I wonder if it’ll be difficult to try it both ways because the majority will favor a certain way in general.

Although, if you happen to get a solo ride or if you’re with friends, you can get your way every time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It really bothers me that theme park's don't show off the ride at their best. I mean that brake section look unnecessary like this.

I'm however looking forward for once to visit Bobbejaanland the 29th. I mean I like to see what they did with lands of legends, and I really look forward to a backwards ride on Fury.

Would someone mind explaining how this coaster... works? Sometimes backwards and sometimes forwards? Not so much about the voting, but how the coaster physically 'transfers' between the two? It runs two trains, right? Switch track?

Super quirky ride, but it looks like it has some good elements. Definitely a few moments on the ride that remind me of HangTime.

Would someone mind explaining how this coaster... works? Sometimes backwards and sometimes forwards? Not so much about the voting, but how the coaster physically 'transfers' between the two? It runs two trains, right? Switch track?

The turntable can turn to the left as well as to the right. When the train leaves the station (always forward), he drives to the transfer table. If the majority voted forward, the transfer table turns to the right, so the train can run forward. In case they voted backward, he turns to the left.

• 4 weeks later...

So Fury completely kicked ass! The whole "voting" thing was a super fun gimmick and on top of that the ride was AWESOME! I think I preferred going backwards just because it was so crazy and intense, but it was an awesome coaster going forwards as well! Take a look at this video! It pretty much explains everything!

^ Looks awesome. I love the dead end track at "both ends" of the coaster.

But - what happens if there's a 'tie'? As improbable as that sounds, it could happen

with 12 riders on it, from what I can make out. 6 forward and 6 backward votes = ?