Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

P. 99: 'Ducati World' themed land coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

Postby Canobie Coaster » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:41 pm

I took a look at the "buy" option at the bottom, but it only lets you purchase day passes or dining.

I reached out to the park and they said you could only get them in person unfortunately.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Rainbow MagicLand & Gardaland

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Re: Mirabilandia Discussion Thread

Postby RCT3Bross » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:12 am

Next week I'm Italy to visit Mirabilandia. I just went over a round on RCDB where I checked on coasters under construction and found out Desmo Racer had opened yesterday.
(Settings are in Dutch so the date is DD/MM/YY)
Also found one article that seemed to confirm this on Mirabilandia forever. I'm hoping to find out if people know more?
Also I was sure when a couple of days ago when I check for prices and opening hours I landed on the Desmo Racer page and it seemed like there was this disclaimer (was in Italian even on the English site) that seems to be gone, but I'm not sure anymore if I saw what I saw but what I was sure on was that Desmo Racer was at the end of the Intense line up and now is in the front of it. I'm not sure at all anymore.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!