TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Zadra looks Europe's Hagukei/Steel Vengeance!

The rate at which this park is expanding is just insane. I wonder what will happen when the EU cut their funding...

I really can't get over how fast this park has expanded and added world-class coaster after coaster! Zadra looks like it'll be another insane RMC... If ever I would be going to Poland, I wouldn't miss this park.

If ever I would be going to Poland, I wouldn't miss this park.

I think this park might be the reason I even ever go to Poland now.

(No offense, but there’s already a lot of historical stuff to see and things to do in Europe elsewhere)

Not gonna lie, that Vekoma junior coaster caught my eye before the Zadra construction did. I have a soft spot for the custom Junior coaster layouts, and this one actually looks like stupid fun. I'm a bad enthusiast.

(No offense, but there’s already a lot of historical stuff to see and things to do in Europe elsewhere)

Not to get weird or morbid but this park is very close to Auschwitz (since you mentioned historical sites). They're about 35 minutes apart from each other. Definitely worth the trip to check that out as well. It's a haunting experience and not for everyone but I do recommend going if you're into historical sites.

Not to get weird or morbid but this park is very close to Auschwitz (since you mentioned historical sites). They're about 35 minutes apart from each other. Definitely worth the trip to check that out as well. It's a haunting experience and not for everyone but I do recommend going if you're into historical sites.

I may add that if you do wind up doing both, I would do them on different days (or at least have several hours between being at the two places) if I were you, as visiting both on the same day would (at least for me) kinda feel wrong.

I noticed that proximity, too. I have read enough about Auschwitz (and have heard a survivor in person) that I would have to visit. But I feel riding the RMC and Intamin would be better after the Auschwitz tour, not before, and not the same day (for logistical and emotional reasons), at least for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I like about Zadra so far is that it appears to have a great "narrative" flow from element to element, something that's tougher to pull off on the converted i-boxes. Really excited to see the POV of this. Could be one of RMC's best.