TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

In looking at the new 2019 map (pdf); I noticed a few more new things:

-Membership lounge (looks like it is in the former Miss Dixie Depot)

-new on-ride photos for Mindbender

-new 'refill stations' scattered around the park

I will be there this weekend - weather permitting!

Just a heads up for anyone planning a trip to SFoG tomorrow, March 9th. It will likely rain throughout the day. Bring Umbrellas. Or nothing if you're me and don't care because it's just water. Have A safe trip!

Edited by CoMeDyDuDe619

Just a heads up for anyone planning a trip to SFoG tomorrow, March 9th. It will likely rain throughout the day. Bring Umbrellas. Or nothing if you're me and don't care because it's just water. Have A safe trip!

This is why we all join websites like these. We cash in on this kind of insider information.

I’m curious how busy it is today as I’m considering heading over there later in the afternoon if the weather holds up.

It’s not all that busy. It is opening weekend though so most rides are only running one train.

Good to know. Is that causing long station waits? I’m on the fence but wouldn’t mind going for some night rides before the time change!!

I’m curious how busy it is today as I’m considering heading over there later in the afternoon if the weather holds up.

It’s not all that busy. It is opening weekend though so most rides are only running one train.

Good to know. Is that causing long station waits? I’m on the fence but wouldn’t mind going for some night rides before the time change!!

Go ahead and go for a little while. The parking lot doesnt seem to be filling up any more and theres no line at the front gate.

I saw some people talking about the Scorcher being painted. I’m not sure if it’s news or not but it’s still closed today.

AE321558-DF5F-43FF-8560-2C7F8F63A933.thumb.jpeg.111de32a36ca0c67ed96eda9c8e612bb.jpeg

The sign is awesome. We thought it was hysterical. Thank you for posting it...let’s hope this new paint job is done PROPERLY so the horrendous peeling doesn’t occur again! On that note, I wonder how long it will be before they get around to repainting poor sun-bleached Goliath

That sign is effing hilarious. "We heard you complaining so we did something we should have done without you complaining about it"

When I was walking past the sign today some young lady voiced her opinion on the ride being closed to be painted and how it was a “stupid reason”. It’s complaint-ception