Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

P. 1017 - Yukon Striker Front Seat POV Posted!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 13 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

Postby prozach626 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Because it's only $50, which is dirt cheap. Use it for a Haunt, another event, or a weekend if possible. You could also take someone who doesn't normally go.

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Postby thirstydeer » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:30 pm

PATTYCAKES wrote:If you have a season pass, then why on earth would you buy a fast lane pass? I don't get it. Just come back the next day, duh. :mickey:

Well in my case I have a family of five and none of them go on any of the adult rides. Unlike last year my job won't allow me to go during the week therefore limiting when I can go, so I don't have the option of simply going back the next day, duh.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby kotsy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:59 pm

PATTYCAKES wrote:If you have a season pass, then why on earth would you buy a fast lane pass? I don't get it. Just come back the next day, duh. :mickey:

Not everyone with season passes lives really close to the park to want to come back the next day, even if they were available to.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby thedlr » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:20 pm

We have platinum passes and we live nowhere near CW. Too bad we missed the sale, though I don't know that I'd want to buy fast lane this far out. Not even sure when we are visiting yet. Hopefully we won't need it? :)

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby PATTYCAKES » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:52 am

Okay, I get it. If you don't live near Wonderland and still come a couple of times, then a season pass is worth it and a fast lane is worth it too. I just don't get it, if you live across the street and buy a fast lane. However, if you live across the street, then I guess you can afford to throw money away. That's what I am trying to say. :mickey:

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby lord denning » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:03 am

PATTYCAKES wrote:Okay, I get it. If you don't live near Wonderland and still come a couple of times, then a season pass is worth it and a fast lane is worth it too. I just don't get it, if you live across the street and buy a fast lane. However, if you live across the street, then I guess you can afford to throw money away. That's what I am trying to say. :mickey:

If you live close and have the money buy the fast lane season pass! You may actually be able to use it enough to make it worth it. Quick 30 minute in and out run for a fast lane ride on YS, Behemoth and grab some food to go - would be a perfect way to end the daily commute!
Using Tapatalk

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Postby thirstydeer » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:03 am

FYI wonderland is offering the same deal... up to 2 fast lane plus passes for $49.99 today only for season pass holders. It's their cyber Monday deal. If interested snatch em up.

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Johnlloyd » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Canada's Wonderland shared a construction photo of Yukon Striker on Facebook. The Immlemann inversion is now complete. The zero-g roll is up next! :)

Yukon Striker at Canada's Wonderland Construction- December 3rd, 2018.jpg
Photo credit: Canada's Wonderland via Facebook
Canada's Wonderland is my home park!

Check out my amusement park blog here!

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby Prof Kaos » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:45 pm

Looking good!

Definitely looking forward to riding this. I'm glad there's finally a quality inverting coaster in the lineup.

I'm very slightly concerned about the vests after having ridden Banshee several times, but only slightly. Even on Banshee they weren't a huge deal, but they were a bit uncomfortably tight on my shoulders (I'm 6'4").

Regardless, it's exciting, and I can't wait.
1 - Banshee 2 - Behemoth 3 - Mystic Timbers
4 - Vampire 5 - Leviathan 6 - Goliath (La Ronde)
7 - Diamondback 8 - Vortex (CW)
9 - The Beast 10 - Flight of Fear

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby Sledgehammer_77 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Plenty of space to still see the fireworks.
1. Steel Vengance 2. Maverick 3. Behemoth 4. Leviathan 5. Millennium Force

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!