TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and new to coasters (was deathly afraid of coasters until 2016). I'm a few months younger than The Beast. Two lovely children. I'm in Central Ohio, so I claim both KI and CP as my home parks.

• 6 months later...

Hi. I'm Myles, I'm from Michigan, *cough* Michigan's Adventure fanboy *cough*, I love the coaster enthusiast community, but unfortunately, I have some trouble riding coasters. I'm looking towards getting rid of that fear sometime soon, though. Oh, and I'm MOS Certified.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Peter from Germany, close to Holiday Park.

Me, my wife Sarah and our one year old Paul are and will be travelling parks as much as we can do!

We loved coasters for most of our life, but were afraid ultil 2016. Now we have a lot to do

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm Error. New to the coaster scene as of 2017. I've only been on 14 coasters so far at my home park Cedar Point. I'm also into photography, video games and blogging all my experiences, life adventures and coaster travels. Favorite ones: Raptor, Steel Vengeance & Millennium!

Admin Edit

We don't allow new users to post links to their own sites.

Thanks!

Edited by SharkTums

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, my name's Ian. I've been a long time fan of TPR, but with getting a bachelor's degree and pursuing a masters in music over the last six years, I've fallen off the radar a bit. Happy to be back! My home park is Six Flags Over Georgia. I can't remember how many coasters I've been on, but I've been to Carowinds, Cedar Point, Busch Gardens Tampa, IOA/UOF, Disney World, and I've ridden a lot of coasters in Las Vegas (including the now defunct coasters on the Stratosphere tower and Speed at Sahara). Hoping to ride more coasters in the future!

Hi everyone! New member here.

I lurk here from time to time whenever I want someone’s opinion on a ride. Or just old fashioned talk about upcoming stuff and speculation. My home Park is Carowinds and I’ve been to Disney world and Universal when I was pretty young(I’m 25 now). I’m looking forward to taking a trip to cedar point and knocking many parks off my bucket list when I get some health issues sorted out. But I figured why not join anyway?

So hi there everyone! I look forward to discussing coasters and hearing trip reports from all you fine folks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm just some dude who thinks roller coasters are pretty cool. Haven't ridden too many, but many years of playing RCT have given me a fascination with them. You'll probably see me around the most over here ad in the gaming thread. I'll see you guys around

Hi! I've been following you for years and finally I register. I love the theme parks, I'm from Spain and my English is... .

My home park is Parque Warner (Madrid), Stunt Fall sends greetings to you.

Nice to meet you and I hope you understand me something.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Andrew! I've been using trip reports and the park index for years as a reference, but I'm excited to finally register. My home park is Kennywood, and I've been on 78 coasters. I really enjoy park history and history in general. This looks like a nice board.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm Mike, I'm 28 years old and live in Thousand Oaks, California. I work as a Chef at a 4 diamond resort, and have been on 36 coasters. I'm hopefully going to California's Great America and SFDK before the end of the year. Also, I've been following TPR for over 15 years, I remember when I was younger my cousin used to order the TPR vhs tapes and we would watch them all the time and visiting all the places you guys go. I'm glad to be a part of this community!

• 2 months later...

G'day! I'm from Queensland, Australia My closest/home parks would be Dreamworld and Village Roadshow ones. I'm lucky to have a sister who is a ride supervisor for Movie World so I can pop in and try them all! I've been able to visit a few international parks over the past 7 years and am planning a trip over to Dollywood in the next year hopefully! Fun tidbit about me - I have a Tusken Raider, Mara Jade and Transport Security Officer outfits (Star Wars nerdy!) that I get to wear on weekends to put smiles on sick kids faces, and raise money for various charities in need!

• 2 months later...

Good day you guys! I am the latest addition to this community, been lurking around for a couple of days now.

I have always been a fan of the theme park as I feel like getting to the rides brings adrenaline rush and it relieves all my stress as an adult. It keep me young a heart.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Whats up guys. I made this account nearly 5 years ago, posted once, and disappeared. I am looking into becoming more involved in my passion so I thought I would look into TPR forums again! As SFGAm is my home park, I have been in and out of their separate forums for years now. Since quarantine started, it has been relatively inactive over there compared to prior years, so I am looking for something more active. Hoping TPR forums can be another home for me!

I became an enthusiast in 2013 after riding Outlaw Run. CC 159, home park SFGAm, fav coaster X2, fav park SFMM. The last three seasons (including this season) I have been relatively inactive due to weight gain, but I've since lost nearly most of it back and counting. I am eager to get back to the parks now that I can fit on everything and have a stress free day, but now the pandemic is holding me back. Looking forward to that day though!

Other random facts... I am a college kid, I love college basketball, I have been to 48 states (missing Nevada and New Mexico), Coldplay is my favorite band/musician, and my favorite food is cheese curds and/or mozzarella sticks

• 2 weeks later...

Heyyy I’m Rachel! I’m from Kentucky & my closest and most favorite park is Holiday World which is just about 30 minutes from my house! I’ve been creepy & lurking these forums for a while and decided to finally join even though I probably don’t have a lot to say. But I like yalls content lol.

Also, I linked my fb so if I was given an option to pick a user name I missed it completely so now I am probably the holder of the most basic username on this entire forum. Yay!

I’ve obsessed over coasters & amusement parks a good chunk of my 29 years here but I’m still learning all of the terminology and abbreviations you experts use. I am so excited to finally start communicating with you guys and keep up with even more of everyone’s adventures! See ya around!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...