TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

25th May, 2006 | Some Black Mamba Pictures

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but my English is not very good, but I try to describe it.

On the first part of the track (the 5 inversions) Black Mamba doesn't have some strong Ge-Forces, but on the second part (the Helixes and Turns) Black Mamba does have good Ge-Forces (4,5G) for a long time and a little bit Airtime.

A very good Coaster with the best Station I've seen ever, Some Soundeffects and Lighteffets, a great adventure!

Shall I show you some more pictures?

Those pictures were awesome. I would love to see more, Please!

I wil search some new Pictures an post them, in latest 2 weeks I will be at Black Mamba again. Then I will take some pictures from the best station I've seen ever.

Wow great looking station, from the pictures I have seen so far it looks like there is a door behind the cars. Does this close behind the cars as they come in? Seems cool and gives it a tighter space feeling in there if it does.

Wow great looking station, from the pictures I have seen so far it looks like there is a door behind the cars. Does this close behind the cars as they come in? Seems cool and gives it a tighter space feeling in there if it does.

Yes, it closes after you came through the door, before the door its very dark und you don't know where you are.

To anyone that has ridden BM, what happens between the station and the lift hill? I heard a while back it would have a little preshow in there but I havn't heard anything of it.

If the lights get off there comes a sound and the train starts riding through some bones and a little bit other decoration, it looks like it's not ready and there will follow something.

Yeah there was still some working light turned on when I was riding. There is definitely some more theming coming up. Looks pretty naked to me... but it is for sure the only part in DiA which looks naked. The rest of it couldn't be decorated any better.

Did you guys see the vandalism yet? Thank god the Phantasialand installed some warning signs that bad behavior will cause removal from the park. The whole area is controled by cameras now.