TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

Thanks for the great opportunity, I sent my email last night, hopefully there is still room. I will gladly take the morning off work if I get in.

Got my email confirming my spot for the tv shoot. Will get pics of the event to post on TPR!

Is there any chance Hangtime will be open tomorrow (Thursday)? I know the actual opening day is Friday but I'll be in the area and would love to stop by and take a spin on it!

you never know, but i don't think it's been open at all this week. i kind of thought it would be, but, haven't seen it open glancing at the webcam a couple times a day this week.

Is there any chance Hangtime will be open tomorrow (Thursday)? I know the actual opening day is Friday but I'll be in the area and would love to stop by and take a spin on it!

I would suggest checking Instagram Twitter and Snapchat, see if anyone is posting about it being open today. Hope it works out for you!

Thanks for the great opportunity, I sent my email last night, hopefully there is still room. I will gladly take the morning off work if I get in.

Got my email confirming my spot for the tv shoot. Will get pics of the event to post on TPR!

Got my email confirmation too!

I went on priceline for a 3.5 star hotel for $60 and ended up getting a room at the Knots Berry Farm Hotel for a significant discount.

Bluhh, I still haven't heard back so I just keep refreshing my email and hoping.

To be a bit more on topic, it's been a few years since I've been to Knott's, what's the best new places to eat in the park?

Knott's added some blue shading over the benches against the water across from Hangtime. I always liked they had all that seating there but it was right out in the open with no shade at all. So that's a nice touch since there may be more people sitting there watching or waiting for Hangtime.

2045016098_ScreenShot2018-05-16at1_38_48PM.thumb.png.167492b27dfee39b57e013f4195a5c9d.png

Bluhh, I still haven't heard back so I just keep refreshing my email and hoping.

To be a bit more on topic, it's been a few years since I've been to Knott's, what's the best new places to eat in the park?

If you want to eat at the park, the Boardwalk BBQ is the only newer place in the park. I like the tri-tip, pulled pork, and half-chicken the best. If you go outside the park, try Porto's or Portillo's. Both are about a mile away from the park in Buena Park.

Darn, I wish I was available on Friday for the TV spot. Luckily, I got a lot of rides in last Friday.

If you go outside the park, try Porto's or Portillo's. Both are about a mile away from the park in Buena Park.

Oh man I had no idea there was a Porto's nearby, I love that place! Thanks for the heads up

If you go outside the park, try Porto's or Portillo's. Both are about a mile away from the park in Buena Park.

Oh man I had no idea there was a Porto's nearby, I love that place! Thanks for the heads up

yeah, depending on when you got, Porto's has it's own queue line outside. lol

i just got an email today from Portillo's stating they have extended their hours. drive thru now open until at least midnight every day. so many times it's been just past 11 and i've wanted to eat there.

i just got an email today from Portillo's stating they have extended their hours. drive thru now open until at least midnight every day. so many times it's been just past 11 and i've wanted to eat there.

Yeah oh man that place can get crazy. Maybe soon they'll get a fastpass system set up in there.

I sent my email like right after I got the one telling me about the shoot, but I'm thinking I might not be one of the chosen few who get to be there friday . In any case I hope everyone who gets to go has a blast!!

And Portillo's will be crowded until they close. Great place to eat!

^ Portillo's is also I remember, the place a lot of a group from WCB (after Knott's Day, Sunday),

went to (2016) and enjoyed their final night together. Open to everyone who went to WCB, at all.

Or it was another place entirely, and I have this totally wrong.

I would suggest checking Instagram Twitter and Snapchat, see if anyone is posting about it being open today. Hope it works out for you!

Good call! Thanks for the tip!

^ Portillo's is also I remember, the place a lot of a group from WCB (after Knott's Day, Sunday),

went to (2016) and enjoyed their final night together. Open to everyone who went to WCB, at all.

Or it was another place entirely, and I have this totally wrong.

It was actually Rock n Brews down the street. Very fun place, liked it better than Hard Rock Cafe. Got to meet several members, including LaQueefa, Laura Calibretto & Ryan Little. Fun times.

Portillo's is awesome too. Also hit that up during my time in SoCal, and every time I'm in Chicago.

That video is great, and has got me wanting to get back to California. Hoping to make that happen next year.

Got my email this afternoon. See you all bright and early. Can't wait!

cancelled now.

Drove from Ventura and was told here at the gate its was cancelled. Spoke to marketing manager and said sorry and that email was sent late last night. Advise him that I was asleep because I had the get up early.

So pissed right now.

As I was sitting in car typing this email. He came and knocked on my window. He said Fox11 is looking for people and wants me in the shoot. I guess I will get my chance to ride Hangtime today.

Got my email this afternoon. See you all bright and early. Can't wait!

cancelled now.

Drove from Ventura and was told here at the gate its was cancelled. Spoke to marketing manager and said sorry and that email was sent late last night. Advise him that I was asleep because I had the get up early.

So pissed right now.

As I was sitting in car typing this email. He came and knocked on my window. He said Fox11 is looking for people and wants me in the shoot. I guess I will get my chance to ride Hangtime today.

that’s cool, all is not lost.