TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Andy's 2015 Trip -- Un Viaje a México con TPR

Great seeing the rest of your TR Andy. This is tempting me to finish my 2015 Japan TR. Also I would never thought about using rollercoasters as an excuse to visit Mexico DF until TPR visited and documented it and now with Medusa Steel Coaster being the top ranked steel coaster in the World Mexico is even more on my radar. Of course I want to experience all the cultural and culinary things as well and might want to visit Guadalajara as well after reading this report.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great trip report, but I spent a solid 5 minutes examining the picture that had Six Flags St. Louis, and I couldn't find it.

^ If you trace the large highway that goes down the photo vertically, and follow it down, there should be a little bulge to the left in the highway a little past halfway down, a bit to the right. If you're looking in the right spot, then you should be able to see a bunch of parking to the left of the highway, and if you keep going left, you'll see some bit of dots and yellow-ish color that is Six Flags St. Louis. To verify that you are indeed looking at SFStL, you can double check using google maps, and you'll see the same patterns, just oriented differently. Hope that helps!

Also, great TR! Love the photos, and it was a fun read! Look forward to seeing more

^ If you trace the large highway that goes down the photo vertically, and follow it down, there should be a little bulge to the left in the highway a little past halfway down, a bit to the right. If you're looking in the right spot, then you should be able to see a bunch of parking to the left of the highway, and if you keep going left, you'll see some bit of dots and yellow-ish color that is Six Flags St. Louis. To verify that you are indeed looking at SFStL, you can double check using google maps, and you'll see the same patterns, just oriented differently. Hope that helps!

Also, great TR! Love the photos, and it was a fun read! Look forward to seeing more

Thanks! And yep, that's it. Really lousy photographs, I know. But here's the answer key, so to speak.

sfstl1.png.10f290d970be9bab45cb061ec9d92afd.png

sfstl2.png.17120d3b6df812dd3cb534dcd4356220.png

Never in my life did I think I find a wacky worm TR fascinating. Only Andy could pull that off.

As long as we're having fun, it's easy to make a good report out of it. Thanks!

Terrific TR, Andy! Thanks!

And your "Airborne shot," "Gridded Lights" and "Midway" photos are quite eye-catching!

Thank you!

Great seeing the rest of your TR Andy. This is tempting me to finish my 2015 Japan TR.

Glad to see work has commenced!

Great report! I considered hitting that indoor mall in the event thunderstorms prematurely ended my Six Flags Mexico visit last weekend, but fortunately the weather held out. Looks like a decent little Tivoli coaster.

Yeah, cute little coaster, but SF Mexico is better.