TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

• 1 month later...
Has TPR had any issues with YouTube Demonitization?

Yes, but thankfully none of our videos were shady in any way like the videos they were looking to de-list and they were all basically "accidentally" demonetized due to their poor bot software and we've either got them all back or are in the process of getting them back. It was only about 10 of them to begin with anyway, so it wasn't even that huge of a deal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I'm going to start doing weird compilation videos on YouTube like "Top 5 fastest roller coasters in the USA that are under 150 feet and painted green..."

HAHAHAHA. . . you should do "top 5 wheeeeeees on a coaster"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^ really great version.

it's been years since I've ridden the one in Orlando (so likely that one has upgraded since then). .but I recall passing a whole section of oversized "blacklight" neon cut-outs.. . going thru "downtown L.A." perhaps? -- and remember thinking it was charming, but tacky.

this Paris one tho. . all industrial, and lights. . like being in the middle of a concert: a little disorienting, but a ton of fun.

this is GREAT.

^^ really great version.

it's been years since I've ridden the one in Orlando (so likely that one has upgraded since then). .but I recall passing a whole section of oversized "blacklight" neon cut-outs.. . going thru "downtown L.A." perhaps? -- and remember thinking it was charming, but tacky.

this Paris one tho. . all industrial, and lights. . like being in the middle of a concert: a little disorienting, but a ton of fun.

this is GREAT.

Orlando's and Paris' are different versions of the same ride.

While the American RNR is themed to a limusine heading for a concert, thus passing through the giant cut-outs as if you were rushing around LA, the European counterpart is themed to an experiment where you are part of a 'soundtracker' by which you are part of the music itself and the showlights just help create a different atmosphere to each soundtracker.

Paris' RNR used to have 5 soundtrackers in rotation, each fitted with a different array of songs/light package, creating multiple experiences for the same ride. I don't know how the effects are holding up as it's been a long time since I last visited the resort.