I went down to Orlando for a few hours to take some pictures of the new Shamu Happy Harbor area with The Shamu Express, Florida's brand new kiddie coaster. Plus a bunch of new photos of the Sky Trolly at Islands of Adventure and much more. I have quite a few photos to post, so they will be added in sections.
There is quite a few of these new Believe! posters (new Shamu show) all around Sea World Orlando now.
Oh yeah, those Platinum passes rule!
See what I mean?
I guess this explains that after 2032 Beer : Trip Reports, Derek is still not fat.
Yes, they already have the new kid's area on the map.
Something special must be going on, because they had the full Budweiser Beer Wagon out today.
Yeah, including the dog as well.
I think it was media day today, with all of these radio station booths.
Ok, its time to earn a new credit.
Its called, Shamu Express, in case you already forgot.
Holy crap! That is a long train.
These people seem to be having fun.
Especially this guy.
Ok into the station we go.
Hmmm, I dont think I can get a good onride video from this seat.
Ready to go!
Actually, I was surprised how fast the lift hill was.
They have already made the area pretty nice.
I can't get over how long these train are.
I tried to get the entire train in one photo.
Another group of people on the train.
OK back on down, away from the station.
Just like Kraken, they had fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo for loose items.
As well as an on-ride photo station.
Ok, this is another new ride they added to the park.
Here it is!
Here is another ride.
And that is the name of that one.
The "Bouncing" attraction.
Here is another picture of the "bouncing" attraction.
Man, I haven't been to SW since (before) Kraken was built...lol
1. S-E looks like a fun coaster, and I can only imagine from that view of the "tail" you can only have a good view from the front seat..lol I actually LOVE the color-scheme. I'll have to ask Santa to put one in my backyard in Hawaii.
2. Bubba Gump restaurants in Hawaii (ALL of them) suck! I've tried to go on several occasions (even with management changes) and each time the food gets worse. I'm curious on the B-G food report if anyone else experienced this chain.
3. DD-looks nice with it's paint job (long overdue).
4. Busch seems to have done a nice job with its landscaping there. I love the pic of the 'Great American Beer Co."..lol
5. NOTHING beats a good day @ a Busch park than seeing those Awesome Clydsedales Beer wagon!
6. Looks like IOA will make use of the S-T track afterall..lol That looks like a fun ride with the kids
7. Good job on the Photo TR!
These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment, Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.
photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by
a professional ride photographer.
For yours and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at
parks without proper permission.
You need a sense of humor to view our site,
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER! There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13." Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.