TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Piece of Hellcat steel structure falls in queue @ Clementon

What the hell, this is kinda crazy. I guess there is no thread for this park. Doesn't seem like anyone injured but if this place actually got crowds and that queue was filled someone would have been injured if not killed.

[fbvideonew]

[/fbvideonew]

edit: and according to comments on that video, apparently its special needs day and it was all special needs kids on the train that is stuck.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A few takeaways...

1) "It bented it"

2) I wish the falling beam would have knocked his phone 90 degrees so the video could have been recorded properly

3)

I really need to get to this place before it inevitably declares bankruptcy and closes forever.

^ Or the coaster tears itself completely apart. Looks like it's on its way.

I knew that coaster wasn't maintained the best with how rough it was and how it was shut down a few years back at the end of a season, but this is still really bad.

There's no way that queue ever has been filled which is a plus in this case.

Should be pretty embarrassing for the park, almost as embarrassing as that vertically-shot video.

2) I wish the falling beam would have knocked his phone 90 degrees so the video could have been recorded properly

Have I told you lately... that I love this forum?

Wow, glad no one was hurt. Should be pretty embarrassing for the park, almost as embarrassing as that vertically-shot video.

At this point, I don’t know why iPhones can’t just automatically record landscape video no matter what orientation the phone is being held in. It would make the world a much better place.

If Conneaut wasn't closed due to rain, I could have experienced that park within a few days of Clementon. That would have been a real treat.

I really wish I could have ridden it opening weekend. Even while trimmed, the coaster absolutely flies through the course. My front seat ride was decent but I thought I was going to break every bone in my body riding in the second to back (I didn't have the stupidity to try the absolute back).