Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 1468 - Halloween Horror Nights 29 Media Event TR!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 9 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

Postby robbalvey » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 pm

AUWent wrote:I thought you had pretty much moved on from Dragons?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I haven't been on the ride in probably 2-3 years as a rule of thumb I have generally refused to ride any coaster that have the fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo/metal detectors and tonight I was reminded again why I don't like putting up with the annoyance. That being said, it still ran amazing. Maybe I had just forgotten how good the ride is.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby AUWent » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:23 pm

^Gotcha. Last time I was at Busch I remember the option of fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo but I was wearing cargo shorts so my phone was fine.

Postby AUWent » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Double post, sorry!

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby necoastergp » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:43 am

AUWent wrote:^Gotcha. Last time I was at Busch I remember the option of fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo but I was wearing cargo shorts so my phone was fine.

You have to put everything in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo at Universal for their coasters.
Coasters: 106 (Steel:90 Wood:16) Parks:19

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 am

necoastergp wrote:You have to put everything in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo at Universal for their coasters.

Not all coasters. You do not have to use fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo for Mummy.

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby necoastergp » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:52 am

robbalvey wrote:
necoastergp wrote:You have to put everything in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo at Universal for their coasters.

Not all coasters. You do not have to use fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo for Mummy.

Sorry...Correct forgot about Mummy, just the B&Ms and RRR.
Coasters: 106 (Steel:90 Wood:16) Parks:19

Postby AUWent » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:35 am

necoastergp wrote:
AUWent wrote:^Gotcha. Last time I was at Busch I remember the option of fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo but I was wearing cargo shorts so my phone was fine.

You have to put everything in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo at Universal for their coasters.

Yeah I know that, that was why I brought up Busch making them optional. ;)

BTW, what is the origin of calling l-----s "fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo?" I feel like I'm missing out there...

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:44 am

AUWent wrote:BTW, what is the origin of calling l-----s "fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo?" I feel like I'm missing out there...

You are. But it's ok. We will forgive you! :P
fluffy fluffy bunny.jpg
Last edited by robbalvey on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:45 am.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:08 am

Universal just dropped the bomb on their official blog.

New Generation of Thrill Ride Coming to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade

I’m super excited to tell you that a new generation of thrill ride is coming to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure in 2019! I can’t tell you everything about the new ride just yet, but here’s what I can share:

This all-new thrill ride will take you deeper into J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World, where you will encounter some of your favorite characters and creatures. It’ll be unlike anything we’ve ever done before and it will be fun for the entire family.

The new attraction will be one of the most highly-themed coaster experiences we’ve created. It will combine a new level of storytelling with an action-packed adventure…and a few surprises along the way.

Our award-winning Universal Creative team is once again collaborating with Warner Bros. and the production design team from the Harry Potter films to bring this new coaster experience to life.

This ride is going to redefine the category and transport you to thrilling places, drawing you into even more exciting adventures within the wizarding world. It’s going to be the perfect addition to Hogsmeade.

We’re permanently closing Dragon Challenge on September 5 to make way for this all-new ride. The last day of operation will be Monday, September 4.

Stay tuned to the blog or sign up for email updates – more details will be released in the future.

In the meantime, make sure you come out and take your last ride on Dragon Challenge before it closes.

Link
Last edited by coasterbill on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:12 am.

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby bgtlover » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:10 am

Universal is DEAD to me now...
(I don't give a &$%^ about Harry Potter.
Coaster Count: 130
Top 10:

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!