TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good Morning TPR! I have something very odd & rare to show you from RCT Loopy Landscapes! This was the scenario that I have always never made it to in the RCT1 Days! So I have now done it in RCT2!

SCR1.BMP

The scenario is Megaworld Park that you had to complete, & clean the park without the park rating dropping below 700, & somehow I managed to survive that!

SCR5.BMP

Also this park has Six Flags Magic Mountain, & Cedar Point inspirations! So it'll be a month before I can release this! Also Megaworld opened in Colorado Springs Colorado in 1970 for a great old loss of 19th century parks that closed in the 50,s & 60's!

SCR9.BMP

As you first walk to the entrance to the park on to the right you will see a CCI Compact Wooden Coaster named Colorado Round Up from 2002 with pretty good airtime but not just yet!

SCR10.BMP

You will also encounter a Schwarzkopf Wildcat built in 1977! It's not a clone it's just a custom one I made for fun! Also the Round Up Ride is in another section we will in a couple of days see!

SCR11.BMP

The first section contains a Gigantic Racing Wooden Coaster named Colossus which is inspired by SFMM's Colossus! I guess it can be built by John C Allen or Intamin in 1978!

SCR13.BMP

First of all it was a single track wooden coaster named Cyclone with an unusual Chainlift! So I wanted to remake or, & It came up with this! It was difficult to build this!

SCR14.BMP

Also this sweet Arrow Coaster was built here so I decided to keep as a Coaster Capitol Park always needs! Named Vampire from 1985! Well this is it for the day see you soon!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright here's the area I said I'd would show about a few days ago!

SCR15.BMP

It usually has the first coaster to start with with is this prebuilt Runaway Mine Train that I kept, & re themed it! Built by Arrow in 1970 as the parks first coaster!

SCR16.BMP

Also don't worry about this Black B&M Diving Machine because it is totally in another section which will be in the next post! Also a Togo Heartline is located right in the middle of the section which is named Big Top Twister from 1986!

SCR18.BMP

At the far edge a GCI Twister is built as the Thunderhawk in 2004! Also one of the very intensive woodies here! Inspired by Dollywood's Thunderhead!

SCR19.BMP

A prebuilt B&M Inverter in which I redesigned it into a better layout! Named Purple Peril from 1994 as the First Inverted Coaster in the State of Colorado!

SCR22.BMP

Also I wanted to build a Raptor like from Cedar Point but the rating kept on going bad which I hate it when that happens everytime when I try to rebuild it! So I ended up with another idea! I kind of went for Batman The Ride but I made different changes, & it looks like Gyeongju Worlds Phaeton! So this is it for the day see you!

All right TPR! Here's an update of Megaworld Park a lot to show today!

SCR27.BMP

At the central part of the park! There are three giants built together as i dreamed it out! A Giovanola, Intamin, & a B&M which you will all about too see!

SCR20.BMP

This mean Giovanola is named Monster from 2000! In which is a prebuilt goliath from sfmm! I just thought about using it for other types of fun!

SCR29.BMP

The B&M Hyper is named T-REX built in 2000 as well there was a coaster building expansion in 2000! But anyways this has an Nitro (SFGADV), & Silver Star (Europa Park)! Sorry if the colors don't look that great!

SCR30.BMP

It goes out pretty good ways! It's out & back! But watch out for the mean Dinosaur!

SCR34.BMP

This Intamin AG Giga Hyper is named Supernova Wave from 2001! It is certainly inspired by Millennium Force from Cedar Point! I was happy to build this!

SCR39.BMP

A Arrow 4th Dimension in the middle of the lake named Cyborg built in 2003 as the last Arrow Coaster built! I just thought this park needs more thrills!

SCR38.BMP

At the edge there is an CCI Wooden Coaster named Villian which i inspired by Geauga Lake from in 2000! It's a pretty good out & back with airtime though! Also a Mack Boblsed built in 1988 as Avalanche!

SCR35.BMP

The last screen for the day which is a Custom Maurer Sohne launched looping coaster named Lightning Charger from 2011! It's sort of inspired by G Force from Drayton Manor!

So as I mentioned this B&M Dive Coaster well here it is!

SCR26.BMP

This enormous B&M Dive Coaster goes about 50 percent around the park it was just for an imagination! Named Black Cloud in 2004 as the park built two more coaster during that year when it was going for an big expansion!

SCR21.BMP

As I tell you all! If you RCT1/RCT2 players played this scenario back in the day, & remember this! It's an Arrow Dynamics Mega Looping Coaster named the VIPER built in 1988 by Ron Toomer oh no it's gonna bite meee ahhhh! Well yes I did kept this but I ended up remodifing it to a real Arrow Mega Looper so it's inspired by former Shockwave from SFGAm!

SCR28.BMP

Also I kept this Intamin AG Launched Reversed Coaster named the Tower of Terror in 1996! But I made much more longer & faster! But it's not like the one from Dreamworld Australia as you can tell why!

SCR31.BMP

At the far away corner a B&M Floorless is terrorizing the forest as the Aybuss in 2000! I just had another good imagination! But i you all remember the older prebuilt coasters here! I ended up demolishing them because they kept on crashing and could not remodify the so I built a few better coasters!

SCR32.BMP

Aybuss is a little inspired by Medusa fro SFDK because I didn't have much space in the area so I did the best I can! Also this Yellow Spinning Coaster as a Maurer Sohne Spinner named Spinner in 2003! I fixed it the best I could but sometimes it crashes so sorry if you experience that! Also in RCT1 it was a Junior Coaster with updated Spinning Cars if you RCT1 may remember!

SCR50.BMP

I also built a RMC Terrain Hybrid in the Forest Area as the Windstorm built in 2016 with extreme elements! It was inspired by a Youtube Video named No Limits 2 Windstorm RMC! If you want to look it up you can! I liked it!

SCR47.BMP

This prebuilt Schwarzkopf Interlocking Looping Terrain Coaster named Thunderlooper from 1981! Yes I decided to keep it but the ratings were wierd but it was all Very High but one was very red g forces so I was dumb enough to rebuild in, & it's now Very High, High, & Medium so now all peeps ride it so it's smoother i guess!

SCR46.BMP

Yep it's a prebuilt Togo Standup named Shockwave from 1986! Yes I also decided to keep this but remodified it! I say it's like the one from Kings Dominion which is gone!

SCR48.BMP

In this garden walk area! A Zierer Family Coaster is built over you & is sure fun as the Big Bug from 1998! It was prebuilt but I don't remember rebuilding it to make it better!

SCR54.BMP

I used a SOB Trainer to build me a Intamin AG Strata Coaster named Full Throttle in 2003 as the Tallest Coaster in the Park! Yes it's inspired by TTD from Cedar Point!

SCR44.BMP

A Arrow Mine Racer named Gemini from 1979 totally inspired by Cedar Point!

SCR42.BMP

At the deep corner a Dinn Corporation/RMC Coaster is built there as Rotting Lumber from 1991 which is a prebuilt coaster! Also you can say it's like the New Texas Giant but it's compact! So there as a Gertslaurer Infinity named Groundhog from 2017 almost like Monster from Adventureland Iowa!

SCR41.BMP

A Schwarzkopf Speedracer named Big Bend from 1975 which aMlost come from a story from SFOT!

SCR37.BMP

The last final screen of the park which is a Custom Maurer Sohne Looper named Lightning Charger from 2011! Almost like G Force from Drayton! Also a Wooden Wild Mouse was built here, & I forgot to tell you this where Thunderhawk is a Steeplechase was there too but since this is a Coaster Capitol Thrill Park there was no need for older coasters so sorry for getting rid of them!

Megaworld Park.SV6

In case you want to explore this largest coaster thrill park of colorado! Here you go!

• 1 year later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I had visited Columbus TX for other business and Megaworld Park has gotten some more attention as it has more good collection of coasters!

SCR2.BMP

The overview is different now we see an other hyper coaster lets check it out!

SCR16.BMP

An Arrow Out & Back Hyper has tooken over the front of the park!

SCR19.BMP

Named Troy in 1993 as now the park has Collections of Hyper Coasters a Arrow, Giovanola, B&M, & Intamin!

SCR42.BMP

I just made me a Togo Windjammer! Inspired by Knotts former Windjammer!

Megaworld Park.SV6

Heres the new file!

• 1 year later...

Good Evening TPR! Something has changed at Megaworld Park! I have turned something into a much better coaster now! Something like from Canary Mines in RCT1 Lets see!

SCR2.BMP

The Skyline Looks so much different now! But its because Black Cloud B&M Dive Machine is gone but not completely gone!

SCR6.BMP

Here's a closer look! It really does look like something from Canary Mines!

SCR19.BMP

And its a B&M Dueling Dive Machine named the Zygorator in 2004 as the tallest one built after the two Gems located at Southern Sands in Arizona! I built a bigger one and its a popular ride than Black Cloud was!

Megaworld Park.SV6

Heres the new file with the Zygorator Coaster enjoy!

Good Afternoon TPR! It is raining Cats & Dogs were im staying at and i have redesigned a prebuilt coaster in Megaworld Park that kept crashing and i demolished it and turned it into something better! And it was this Prebuilt Launched Arrow Shuttle from RCT1 as Twisted Twins well my version is an Intamin or a Maurer Sohne!

SCR6.BMP

And here is a overview of the Twisted Twins that was built in 2007 as a replacement of the original Twisted Twins that was an Arrow Shuttle and it kept crashing! Well this one is a intensive one! A fun revamped version!

SCR21.BMP

I just named them Twisted Twins cause it sounds normal as i thought and thought of remaking this anyways! Looks very fun!

SCR24.BMP

Both go and duel each other in their very own different ways! Looks like the Twins do fight each other as siblings in real life do sometimes! I dont know which one is tuff the Blue or Red but ill just ride both! Well now Megaworld Park has a very good coaster collection but not the largest but the largest in the Colorado Rockies and the only one in the world with four hyper coasters a Arrow B&M Giovanola & Intamin!

Megaworld Park.SV6

Here is another file for Megaworld Park!

• 2 months later...

Good Evening TPR! I have did some more work on Megaworld Park just built a few water slides & one new coaster!

SCR1.BMP

Here is another new overview of Megaworld Park once again!

SCR20.BMP

Something has big changed here! Looks like the Colossus has been RMCd like the Twisted Colossus from SF Magic Mountain but just a track repaint to represent a rmc! Well around the Colossus an racing water slide is built as the Wild Boar River & the Crazy Hippo River in 2010 not the tallest but the world's only racing water slide with the longest drop!

SCR39.BMP

At the highest point of Megaworld Park around Full Throttle Aybuss Windjammer & Windstorm an terrain water slide is built with yellow and black strips as the Bumble Bee Falls in 2000 a refreshing ride but watch out for bees!

SCR49.BMP

Even though the water slides i build arent that much alike! And i thought of building something like Wahoo Wave from Darien Lake built in 2012 as Wahoo Wave!

SCR55.BMP

Right under Cyborg I built a water slide kind of like SF Great Adventure Cobra Slide heres how mine turned out built in 2007!

SCR57.BMP

I wanted to build something like SF Great Americas Max Force a bit & im glad i built one and the results are good named Max Air in 2020! Well this is the last screen and Megaworld Park is more bigger with all kinds of attractions as the largest amusement park in Colorado!

Megaworld Park.SV6

Here is the new file enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have went back to Megaworld Park again to add a couple of roller coasters to make the count 36 to compete with Arid Heights & Vertigo Views as now the three coaster capitol amusement parks in the world!

SCR14.BMP

Just two classic coasters at the far back at two different places around the Shockwave & Big Bend!

SCR45.BMP

A relocated Schwarzkopf Family Coaster from unknown with good airtime Zig Zag in 1995!

SCR63.BMP

Basically all around terrain a custom Set Point Mini Suspended Coaster as Radio Flyer in 1999 as the longest one ever built! Now Megaworld Park has great collections of roller coasters with the number of 36 compared to Arid Heights & Vertigo Views!

Megaworld Park.SV6

Here is another new file enjoy!

• 3 months later...

Good Morning TPR! I just went back to Megaworld Park as the largest coaster capitol park of colorado to only update two of the coasters & some pathing which I know I crammed with stacked rides for fun only but here are the updates!

Right where the Dinn Spaghetti Bowl Woodie Rotting Lumber is I built that B&M Vertical Drop/Gerstlaurer Spin off Terrain inside of a hill & on hillside which is Groundhog built in 2016 I made the ride a bit longer & added another inversion as its a much better ride now but the seems so scary being built inside & out of the ground as a very inetnsive ride!

SCR27.BMP

Right where the Schwarzkopf Interlocking Looping Terrain Coaster is as the original from RCT1 there is always this Rickety Rockets that I liked well it kept crashing getting stuck somehow & had to rebuild it & now its a much taller & faster ride as less guests ride it Im pleased with it now half is an outdoor ride & the other half is a underground coaster!

SCR29.BMP

Heres a new file enjoy!

Megaworld Park.SV6