TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ride Sims.com

"Back in my day" we didn't have Ride Sims. Open up RCT2 and uncheck the minimum dispatch time box as a lock restraints button and use "synchronize with adjacent stations" as a dispatch button (Uncheck to dispatch, check to hold). Problem solved. Now go dork out to your heart's content.

Obviously none of this works if there's actually an adjacent station to synchronize with...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Back in my day" we didn't have Ride Sims. Open up RCT2 and uncheck the minimum dispatch time box as a lock restraints button and use "synchronize with adjacent stations" as a dispatch button (Uncheck to dispatch, check to hold). Problem solved. Now go dork out to your heart's content.

Obviously none of this works if there's actually an adjacent station to synchronize with...

• 3 weeks later...

Ridesims lives on....sort of. They've donated their sims over to https://www.themagical.nl/ I only see a few but according to their facebook more will be sent across as they are recoded. However the site before only seemed to have Disneysims so when they say more I don't know if they mean just the missing Disney's like Mystic Manor, Cars, Dinosaur etc or the whole ride catalog they had before.

• 1 month later...

Great to see that some of the sims have returned, especially Matterhorn. I do wish that they were able to crank out some higher quality sims like that before folding.

After playing a while I get a message saying "Engineers have requested Bobsled 4 go to the maintenance track". I can't seem to find which one that is and what Bobsled is that numbe . Anyone know how to take care of that?

• 1 year later...

Ridesims twitter came back from the dead:

Makes me hopeful if they are working on a new sim for themagical.nl that more of the old sims may be released to the site. I used to play Mystic Manor, Splash Mountain, Radiator Springs Racer and Star Tours more than any of the other sims and though I was glad to see some resurface on themagical.nl I was a tiny bit bummed none of those appeared.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ride Sims 2 will go live tomorrow at midday GMT time at http://www.ridesims.com

Looks like there will be 3 new sims: Baron, Taron and the WDW Monorail with 5 returning sims: Splash Mountain, Space Mountain Mission 2, Rock N Rollercoaster, Ripsaw and Helix. Presumably, we shall see some more of the older sims return as the year goes on, I do hope so, Tower of Terror, Radiator Springs Racers and Mystic Manor ended up being some of my biggest time sinks on the original site.

Edited by Garet

• 11 months later...