New Ride Turns Up The Thrill Factor at the Eureka Based Theme Park
Six Flags St. Louis, the Coaster Capital of Missouri, will send guests reeling with the addition of the new Spinsanity in 2017. This intense thrill ride will give guests a rush of excitement with its dual rocking, spinning motion.
Spinsanity brings a different thrill to the park as the massive disc spins first one direction and then another while swinging from side to side. Forty guests sit on motorcycle-style seats facing outward as the disc flies along the 51-foot high half-pipe track all while whirling around at 14 revolutions per minute. The innovative attraction is the first-of-its-kind at the park.
“We continue to give our guests more and more unique thrills at Six Flags St. Louis,” said Pete Carmichael, park president. “The multi-directional movement of the ride combined with the innovative seating design makes Spinsanity a must experience ride.”
Spinsanity Fast Facts:
- 40 riders are seated on motorcycle-style, pedestal seats facing outward;
- Giant disc rotates clockwise and counter-clockwise while arcing side to side;
- Half-pipe track structure stands 5-stories tall; and
- Rotates at 14 revolutions per minute
- Riders must be a minimum of 48” tall to experience this innovative new thrill ride which will be located across from Tsunami Soaker in the Chouteau’s Market section of the park. Spinsanity is set to open spring 2017. For more information and a video highlighting upcoming 2017 Six Flags rides and attractions, visit https://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/newfor2017.