Walt Disney World Resort Non-Park Discussion Thread

P. 124: Carnevale at Maria & Enzo's Ristorante details!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Walt Disney World Resort Non-Park Discussion Thread

Postby robbalvey » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:08 pm

With all the expansion going on at Disney Springs lately, and all these new amazing restaurants opening up one after another, we figured we'd get caught up on things and have dinner at the new STK which is right around the corner from the new Town Center, Morimoto Asia, and a number of other new locations. Here's how it went....

Going to have dinner at STK Orlando! Looking forward to a great meal!

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
Here's a look at the menu.

Yessss! Shark Tank wine!

We have started our drinking tour of STK with a Strawberry Cobbler!

The appetizer round at STK! Holy cow those mini burgers are AMAZING!!! It's all great!

Wow! The red chili pepper in the "secret affair" really sneaks up on you! Great drink!

It's dinner time!!! Amazing steaks & sides! 5 cheese mac & cheese FTW!!!

A "bag-o-donuts" & Orange Dream Cheesecake for dessert! WOW!!!

image3.JPG

Awesome meal at STK tonight! If you love high end steak, we recommend it when you're at DisneySprings!
Last edited by robbalvey on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:11 pm.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby viking86 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:12 pm

So much amazing looking food being served at Disney Springs. For my next trip to Orlando, whenever that might be, I'm definitely putting in a couple of dinner stops at Disney Springs. =)

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:18 pm

It's important to note that I don't eat real hamburgers and I barely eat steak...I ate an entire mini-burger and my whole filet!!! Not to mention the parmesan truffle fries...Mmmmmm...

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:22 pm

^Steak and Parmesan truffle fries? Sold!

Postby bert425 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:44 pm

the food not only looks delicious, but those prices! Those are super-reasonable prices for a quality steakhouse!

wow.. on my wish list now for next time we are in Orlando
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:46 pm

SharkTums wrote:It's important to note that I don't eat real hamburgers and I barely eat steak...I ate an entire mini-burger and my whole filet!!! Not to mention the parmesan truffle fries...Mmmmmm...

I just felt like quoting this because...ELISSA ATE NORMAL FOOD!!! (that's how you know a restaurant is good)

Postby Hilltopper39 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:25 am

I'm usually not a fan of high end steak houses (unless I've got a gift card) but I've heard good things about STk, may have to give it shot sometime.

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:12 am

SharkTums wrote: I ate an entire mini-burger and my whole filet!!!

Well that answers my question!
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:42 am

The Walt Disney World Resort has sent us a press release about the exciting new addition coming to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park in 2017, Miss Fortune Falls!

Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is growing its roster of great guest experiences and embarking on a high seas adventure with a new family-friendly water attraction called Miss Fortune Falls expected to open in spring 2017.

Located near Crush ‘n’ Gusher, Miss Fortune Falls brings to life the story of the fictitious Captain Mary Oceaneer, a treasure-hunting heroine who got stranded at Typhoon Lagoon years ago by a rogue storm.

Once aboard their treasure rafts awaiting them at the ride’s entry point, guests will embark on a journey through Captain Oceaneer’s past before plunging into a white-water adventure where guests can see unique artifacts that she collected on her many treasure hunts around the world.

“We’re thrilled to add to our menu of great guest experiences at Disney’s Water Parks with Miss Fortune Falls,” said Faron Kelley, vice president of ESPN Wide World of Sports, Disney’s Water Parks & Miniature Golf. “We believe this new attraction will quickly become a favorite with our guests, who are always looking for new ways to enjoy our parks.”

With a ride time of two minutes, Miss Fortune Falls will be among the lengthiest at any Disney water park.

Miss Fortune Falls is yet another exciting addition to a series of expansion projects across Walt Disney World Resort as the property continues to grow in innovative and exciting ways. Within the theme parks this summer, guests can enjoy even more immersive experiences in Disney Parks including “Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire” at Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park, “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” Fireworks and Projection Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and “Frozen Ever After” at Epcot. Longer-term expansion projects coming soon to Walt Disney World Resort range from Pandora – the World of AVATAR at Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Toy Story and Star Wars-themed lands at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon is a 60-acre themed water park – inspired by the legend of a typhoon, earthquake and volcanic eruption combining to create an inland sea with break waves (Typhoon Lagoon) and a towering watershed mountain (Mt. Mayday) atop which is a stranded shrimp boat (the Miss Tilly).

The park offers water activities suitable for all ages, including signature attractions such as Crush ‘n’ Gusher, a water-coaster that takes riders aboard inflatable rafts on a twisting, turning, up-and-down adventure; Ketchakiddee Creek, a water playground for children ages 2 to 5 (under four feet tall) and their parents; and Castaway Creek, where guests hop onto inner tubes for a meandering water tour through a misty rain forest and a hidden grotto.
MFF.JPG
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:51 am

New family raft ride? Awesome, since their current one is woefully short.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!