It's that time of year again where we pack up the family truckster and head to cedarpoint for opening weekend. I do have to say that valravin is a great addition that surpassed my expetations. The rest of the park looked fresh and ready for another summer of fun. I love all the new additions, and have really noticed a change in the atmosphere of the park over the past few years. There was a lot of good things and only a few negative things going on this year.
2. The entire new midway surrounding valravin
3. Ride ops really kicking butt
4. The addition of a few new coke freestyle stations
5. Raptor looking great
6. New improved wifi works great
7. Lots of fresh paint and facelifts all around the park.
8. Mean streak never opened
9. The weather
10. New park swag like throwback shirts
11. Food service was much better than other cedarfair parks opening weekend
1. Passholder preview night was a mess. They should have kicked the osu crowd out before the preview.
2. The early entry for opening day was a big let down. Nothing opened on time including valravin. The line grew all the way to corkscrew.
3. The traffic on the causeway was horrendous Friday night.
Lets move onto some pictures...