Spring is in the Air at Kings DominionGet your taste buds ready as Kings Dominion celebrates food, family and fun during Spring Bloom
DOSEWLL, VA. (April 8, 2016) – Spring has sprung at Kings Dominion! Join us to celebrate the return of warmer weather at our third annual Spring Bloom Festival
held Saturdays and Sundays, April 16 – May 15. Underneath the Eiffel Tower, four countries will meet for a culinary showcase featuring internationally inspired cuisine using fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
Spring Bloom not only features delicious dishes, but also live entertainment, a free family-friendly concert and hands-on children’s activities. Spring Bloom is a month-long celebration that spells fun for the whole family with these special events:Internationally Inspired Cuisine
– Join us under the Eiffel tower to sample flavors from Ireland, Switzerland, Germany and Italy. Chef Paul Maloney will be using only the freshest local ingredients to put his own personal spin on these delicious international foods
. Local Drink Pairings
– While enjoying tasty food, sip on a cold beer or a glass of wine! Chef Paul has teamed up with local breweries and wineries
to offer the perfect pairings for his dishes. Enjoy a beer or wine from local favorites like Legend, Hardywood, James River Cellars and more!Beautiful Atmosphere
– Thousands of spring flowers are planted by our very own landscaping department, transforming International Street into a kaleidoscope of colors.Sabrina Carpenter
– Los Angeles-based multitalented singer/songwriter Sabrina Carpenter
will perform hits from her debut album “Eyes Wide Open.” The concert is free with park admission. Seating is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Sabrina Carpenter will perform at the Kingswood Amphitheater on Saturday, May 14 at 6 p.m.Kid’s Activities
– Bring the family to Planet Snoopy for fun arts and crafts! Try your hand at woodworking at the Lowes Build & Grow Workshop, or get creative with some flower pot decorating.Live Entertainment
– The Bandstand on International Street will become the Spring Bloom Stage, where we will feature live local entertainment
throughout Spring Bloom!
There is something for everyone at Kings Dominion’s Annual Spring Bloom Festival! 2016 Season Passes
are on sale now.